PDA

View Full Version : First game on my new adsl

Static
02-21-2003, 01:04 PM
Let's see.... loser repeatedly rocket whore noobie etc.....

seems that when i kill jacobs with one rocket im a loser rocket whore noobie whereas when he gets the sd everytime it appears it's perfectly acceptable.

You have some serious issues dude, rocket launcher is part of the game if u don't like it then leave like you always do because i sure don't spam and if u can't hack it it's not my problem.

Somehow if i was playing with a below 200 ping and u were pinging 350 i doubt even you would get very far against me in a shotgun fight.. Most likely you would run off crying like you usually do.

Sorry you had to see that Sirc.. it was a fun game other than his constant whining which just gets me damn pissed off sometimes.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/phalanx/retard.jpg

Casanova
02-21-2003, 01:06 PM
Is that Bone Collector? :blink: :wacko:

Slash
02-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Yes- Jacobs is the Bone Collector. Static, why don't you ever play with your tags on?

Jacobs
02-21-2003, 01:42 PM
Because i need sd for your rockets that you where spamming everywhere

And saying that you owned me hmmmm i think i did win that game with mostly shotty
so who got owned???

::: DARK PSI :::
02-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Shut up before I own you both! Mu hahahaa :devil:

Static
02-21-2003, 02:00 PM
Funny... u were 6-0 before i even touched you with a rocket and that was after picking sd up twice. But anyway if ur not good enuff to beat me without it then go ahead, more of a challenge for me rather than have u as a free kill.

And slash i normally play with my tags but i just get frustrated at times because of my lag (or used to lag now :w00t: ) i would get slaughtered and i couldn't do much about it.... but i still played with my tags 70% of the time so i'm not sure what u mean... i have a million screenies here with games i had tags on..... that game i just mention i had my tags on also.

Jacobs
02-21-2003, 02:04 PM
hmmmm i did take sd 3 or 2 times and you did also something like that with your rockets

so stfu

Slash
02-21-2003, 02:05 PM
It is probably just a coincidence that I have been in a few games where you weren't wearing them.

Static
02-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Jacobs@Feb 22 2003, 12:04 AM
hmmmm i did take sd 3 or 2 times and you did also something like that with your rockets

so stfu
You should take your own advice and be quite during the game.

And the one time i picked up sd i knifed u with it when u had the double barrel and u called me loser. then i hid in a corner till it wore off.

Now takes some chill pills and relax before u have a heart attack. :rolleyes:

Phoenix
02-21-2003, 10:54 PM
@jacobs--- :rolleyes: