PDA

View Full Version : Area 51

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-28-2007, 12:36 AM
After some long conversations with a few mates, I came across this

http://www.satellite-sightseer.com/id/1007/United_States/Nevada/Rachel/Area_51

now me being from the UK, I am very skeptical about aliens and stuff.. I am one of those that doesn't believe in something until i see it.

Now Area 51 has always had me interested for some reason, is this a true image or not, when you zoom out, that place is basically buried within the mountains...

Now i was under the impression, that this place was out in the desert, in the wide open land of the sand, somewhere surrounded by fences and armed guards... Maybe i've seen to much TV, but im now intrigued as to what might be in this establishment, and why they really want to keep people out..

Enlighten me please, as i'm interested very much in this :)

Nitro
11-28-2007, 01:50 AM
I would suggest not discussing this classified part of Nellis AFB in public

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/09/20030916-4.html

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-28-2007, 01:54 AM
well maybe curiosity did kill the cat, nevada desert thats the place i saw, when i looked it up on google earth, it clearly shows area 51, and then a few 100 k's to the right, it says nevada test site, just what do they test? but im curious..... And am asking for opinions.. And in my world, opinions are allowed :)

Nitro
11-28-2007, 01:57 AM
You live in the UK...didn't they outlaw free thinking or am I thinking too far ahead?

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Maybe they did, but im free to think and belive or not belive as a person.

solid waste or hazardous waste disposal kind of has me, What do they blow up, what do they bury ??? What really goes on there ?

Nitro
11-28-2007, 02:09 AM
http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/EPA-WASTE/1998/October/Day-23/f28349.htm

im done here

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-28-2007, 02:12 AM
nothing in there to justify such a "top secret" place... Like any government would take heed of that statement.. That's just there to cover there arses....

It basically says, the air force can do what they want. And basically stating, that the people there do not have to discuss what they are destroying and burying into the land.. Maybe another 500 years down the line, people may find aliens buried in the sand... But just basically don't tell anyone, and that they don't have to.

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-28-2007, 02:26 AM
a few miles north-west there is another airport and barracks, can anybody say if is part of Area 51 or not?

google maps link
http://maps.google.com/?ll=37.397914,-116.227283&spn=0.030548,0.058537&t=k&om=0

Suicidal
11-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Theres a good reason why they don't want people knowing about this stuff

Caged Anger
11-28-2007, 04:16 AM
its very simple, aliens are all over the place in space, they're just smart enough to stay away

Banshee
11-28-2007, 08:47 AM
well, we are in "the country side" of universe, considering how many galactics and what goes with it- planets - are in this universe I doubt that there are no other life forms.Beside our eyes for example can't see anything what moves very fast and many various other things.Bees for example can see gamma radiation, haha we don't.
Honestly I don't know if I would believe in something I would see.It would make me think a lot. I saw some strange situations which I can't explain in any way, but I can't also say that Im sure what it was.it goes for flying objects, you may think Im crazy, maybe I am, but I can't explain how it could move in way which isn't in accordance with known physics laws.
Same goes with experiences during the clinical deaths, I wouldn't believe it when some1 told me about it, but I experienced that three times and every time it was almost the same (no no, no tunnel with light or anything like that)
, and I can't explain it too, but it wasn't also in accordance with any physic laws I know. and I guess every answer would lead me straight to another question(s). In Poland there is also place similar to area 51 where some flying object crashed, hmm if I remember right it was after 1st world war and in some strange way area is secured and noone talks about it.Gonna check the specific info, I have some stuff about it somewhere.