PDA

View Full Version : Any activity?

Suicidal
12-22-2007, 02:33 AM
My brother just got me Serious Sam II for christmas :D heh heh

I already know what everyone said about it, and I personally wasn't going to buy it. And I don't want to know how bad people think this game is. But since I already HAVE it...

-Who knows anything about the online deathmatch community?
-Besides the infamous and well known Insamnity mod, what other downloads should I get?
-How many tries through the game will it take before I find all the secrets? (lol. thats the type of person I am)
-Who even HAS this game?
-Who even enjoyed the game
-How many of these quesetions are you going to answer?!

Thank you, and have a merry christmas

Zed
12-22-2007, 03:13 AM
My brother just got me Serious Sam II for christmas :D heh heh

I already know what everyone said about it, and I personally wasn't going to buy it. And I don't want to know how bad people think this game is. But since I already HAVE it...

-Who knows anything about the online deathmatch community?
-Besides the infamous and well known Insamnity mod, what other downloads should I get?
-How many tries through the game will it take before I find all the secrets? (lol. thats the type of person I am)
-Who even HAS this game?
-Who even enjoyed the game
-How many of these quesetions are you going to answer?!

Thank you, and have a merry christmas

i had the game and enjoyed it playing wit mah bro, lan in coop

Seriously Deadly
12-22-2007, 07:20 AM
I know the DM patch isnt special. from what i remember (when it was installed when the game came out) it had four maps, including Little Trouble. I doubt people will be playing dm still.

UncleSam
12-22-2007, 02:27 PM
I think i threw mine in the garbage... and don't remember anything about it / or am trying to block the bad memories.. Sorry SUI, it does have some entertainment value... i think

BlackWolf
12-22-2007, 03:44 PM
The single player and coop should be ok but forget about the DM part it really sucks
to bad tho the maps looked fine but u couldnt make jumps and stuff like in the old game

Suicidal
12-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Ok then. I looked at the game as a completely new, unrelated game,and it seems to be more fun.

EXCEPT, i can't beat level three because the game always crashes.

I'm gonna look around for patches and updates. Best places anyone? I already have the seirouszone ones

BlackWolf
12-22-2007, 07:47 PM
try looking in the seriouszone forums maybe others have had the same problems as u got

the only prob i had with the game came from the dual core issue that made the game run 2 fast :)

Suicidal
12-22-2007, 10:08 PM
yeah, i finally got it working. thanks anyway.

Too fast you say? Sounds like a lot of fun!

BlackWolf
12-23-2007, 10:42 AM
well it it would speed up and down so it was pretty annoying :D