PDA

View Full Version : Hatsune Miku

Gun Element
12-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Ive seen this anime character almost everywhere I go. Sadly I have NO idea what shes in. Hopefully someone will help me with my little dilemma.

So far, shes not in a series, but a pop idol in anime form?

heres a pic. 2D/3D

Gun Element
12-29-2007, 03:03 AM
Never mind I just found what and where she is from.. for those who dont know.

First off:
The picture with the cosplayer says vocaloid2. Vocaloid is a singing synthesizer application software developed by the Yamaha Corporation that enables users to synthesize singing by just typing in lyrics and melody. In January 2007, Yamaha announced a new version of the software engine, Vocaloid2, with various major improvements in usability and synthesis quality. PowerFX have released the first English package that is powered by Vocaloid2 named Sweet Ann. Crypton has followed and announced a series of character Vocaloid2 packages to be released, the first being Hatsune Miku.

So now for the anime character

Now Hatsune Miku is the first installment in the Vocaloid Character Voice Series released on August 31, 2007. The name of the title and the character of the software was chosen by combining Hatsu (First), Ne (Sound), and Miku (Future). The data for the voice was created by actually sampling the voice of Saki Fujita, a Japanese voice actress. Unlike general purpose speech synthesizers, the software is tuned to create J-pop songs commonly heard in anime, but it is possible to create songs from other genres.

A Hatsune Miku manga called Maker Hikōshiki Hatsune Mix will begin serialization in the Japanese manga magazine Comic Rush on November 26, 2007, published by Jive. The manga will be drawn by Kei, the original character designer for Hatsune Miku.

It all makes sense to me now *phew*

Caged Anger
12-29-2007, 09:25 PM
lol, way to research ;)

Sexyjess
12-31-2007, 07:17 PM
It all makes sense to me now *phew*

lol :)

Aries
01-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Here's a para para vid to reward you for your research GE :wootrock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHy8yWPbNd0&feature=related