PDA

View Full Version : Punkbuster Screenshot question

Goober
03-14-2008, 10:34 AM
Here is a Punkbuster random screenie that was taken of me on a server that resulted in me being banned from that server. Any ideas on what would cause this? Seeing as how my deaths waaaay outnumber my kills I'm pretty sure it's not a cheat hax.

NightBreed
03-14-2008, 12:19 PM
:confused: I've never seen that before...where'd you find that ?

Goober
03-14-2008, 01:33 PM
:confused: I've never seen that before...where'd you find that ?

After I was banned from the server I contacted the admin about the reason. He asked his clan members about it and sent me this screenie. It wasthe screenie that punkbuster took during the game which one of the other server admins took to mean that I was cheating somehow and was able to circumvent the screen shot to hide it. I think (hope) he is going to send a copy of it to punkbuster and have them review it.

ME BIGGD01
03-17-2008, 04:02 AM
:P All they have to do is look at your stats and they will even allow you to cheat:P :D

Goober
04-20-2008, 04:34 PM
:P All they have to do is look at your stats and they will even allow you to cheat:P :D
Ok.....now that was just mean....true...but mean.

Thats what I told the admin. An aimbot would bring my kill:death ratio to 1:3 insted of 1:2,342.

edit: the boys at punksbusted.com had me install a newer version of video drivers and that seemed to fix the problem.