PDA

View Full Version : this forum

chouderlaughs
05-01-2008, 10:52 PM
makes me feel old...but not in a bad way.

just looking at the topics of quake and ss brings back memories.

i remember when quake first came out, runnin' around not knowing what was going on and why i was shoothing things. then trying to kill a giant tree boss with the lightning gun....

....never did figure out how to win.

i was going through my drawer of games with gun element while we were trying to load up some c&c zero hour and came across the disk of quake.

loved the soundtrack to quake II by the way

yup.

Asian Invasian
05-01-2008, 11:14 PM
ss... ah the memories. There are WAAAY too many.

EXEcution
05-02-2008, 12:45 AM
ss... ah the memories. There are WAAAY too many.

A fond one one comes to mind....
Trash! :D

Asian Invasian
05-02-2008, 01:51 AM
A fond one one comes to mind....
Trash! :D
LOL

FUS1ON
05-02-2008, 03:15 AM
F9 .... your ass has been disco'd sucka!

Nitro
05-02-2008, 04:36 AM
i loved ss more than anything

Asian Invasian
05-02-2008, 06:41 AM
i loved ss more than anything

Serious, it was like a crazy addiction. Too bad its pretty much all gone.. Now when I go into the servers its a bunch of noobs who won't play longer than 2 weeks.

Gun Element
05-02-2008, 07:28 AM
makes me feel old...but not in a bad way.

just looking at the topics of quake and ss brings back memories.

i remember when quake first came out, runnin' around not knowing what was going on and why i was shoothing things. then trying to kill a giant tree boss with the lightning gun....

....never did figure out how to win.

i was going through my drawer of games with gun element while we were trying to load up some c&c zero hour and came across the disk of quake.

loved the soundtrack to quake II by the way

yup.

what bothers me the most is that you dont play SS, how does that make you bring back memories when their isnt any. MU HAHAHA

Yes Command and Conquer Generals. Good stuff, I still want to multi that game at least once. Maybe when I move into your house. Perhaps we can start new memories there if it happens.

above all things these forums dont do that to me. I dont feel old and I dont have memories to feel sad about. What I do miss is my happiness. I wont forgot those days...

Caged Anger
05-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Its just a cycle...right now the PC game market is in the slumps because the console systems right now are so awesome.

Perhaps maybe its just the hope of one unwilling to let go of his keyboard, but i really believe that in time PC gamign will come back

Sexyjess
05-02-2008, 05:02 PM
:) been around 5 years now :D

chouderlaughs
05-02-2008, 05:56 PM
i used to play ss. just not online/on the pc.

i played for who knows how many hours on co-op with my friend.

not 1500 like some of you guys but i still had a blast haha.

anyone remember or play a game from probably 1994 or 95 that you played as an ant and arranged dominoes in order to get to the goal? i can't remember the name of it for the life of me, i just remember it being the best puzzle game i ever played. i found a picture on google that looks like a remake of it calle domino dash.

anyone? anyone?

Nitro
05-02-2008, 07:38 PM
i used to play ss. just not online/on the pc.

i played for who knows how many hours on co-op with my friend.

not 1500 like some of you guys but i still had a blast haha.

anyone remember or play a game from probably 1994 or 95 that you played as an ant and arranged dominoes in order to get to the goal? i can't remember the name of it for the life of me, i just remember it being the best puzzle game i ever played. i found a picture on google that looks like a remake of it calle domino dash.

anyone? anyone?

Are you talking about Antrun? I used to play that game so much haha. You were this little ant going through all these antholes to get to something? I don't really remember what the goal was but it was fun.

Here's the one: http://www.dosgamesonline.com/index/game/22/Antrun.html

He Is Legend
05-02-2008, 11:10 PM
HAHAHAH, I played antrun so much in school

chouderlaughs
05-03-2008, 03:44 AM
nah nah thats not the one.

but that screenshot makes me think of scorched earth

good ol' dos games

Nitro
05-03-2008, 03:48 AM
nah nah thats not the one.

but that screenshot makes me think of scorched earth

good ol' dos games

i LOVED scorched earth! that was like the very first game i became insanely addicted to haha

chouderlaughs
05-03-2008, 07:19 AM
i still have it somewhere on my computer. its good fun with like 4 people. icbm ftw