PDA

View Full Version : Time has come.

Fifth
05-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi.

I just wanted to say that it was great time playing for Saints and keepin' that clan alive. I think it's time to close Saints cos it's not the same clan as it used to be and the real Saints were closed together with BlackWolf...

I don't play Serious Sam much nowadays cos I'm really busy with work and so on. I hope you won't be mad that I'm gonna close Saints. I wanna say thanks to everyone of you. Psycho Marz, you da man! You were the real, old Saint and I hope it's okay for you and you'll understand me.

I need to close that clan and Saints need to stay like it was when BlackWolf kept them alive and when he closed them. Saints = the best clan ever and it needs to stay like it used to be. Sorry if I dissappoined someone from you, didn't want to.

I just think the best thing for Saints will be closing them. Black Wolf knew what he was doing and he was a great guy and a smart one so I'll do the same. Saints = the best clan ever and it should stay like that.

Take care and I hope to catch you for some ss someday.

Fifth.

Ps.

Thanks every Saint ( Danny, Psycho Marz, Matrox, Obscure, Devastator, Evolta, The Black Widow ) for helping me keeping that clan alive and so on.

Pls do not spam that topic or do not use any rude or offensive words.

Asian Invasian
05-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi.

I just wanted to say that it was great time playing for Saints and keepin' that clan alive. I think it's time to close Saints cos it's not the same clan as it used to be and the real Saints were closed together with BlackWolf...

I don't play Serious Sam much nowadays cos I'm really busy with work and so on. I hope you won't be mad that I'm gonna close Saints. I wanna say thanks to everyone of you. Psycho Marz, you da man! You were the real, old Saint and I hope it's okay for you and you'll understand me.

I need to close that clan and Saints need to stay like it was when BlackWolf kept them alive and when he closed them. Saints = the best clan ever and it needs to stay like it used to be. Sorry if I dissappoined someone from you, didn't want to.

I just think the best thing for Saints will be closing them. Black Wolf knew what he was doing and he was a great guy and a smart one so I'll do the same. Saints = the best clan ever and it should stay like that.

Take care and I hope to catch you for some ss someday.

Fifth.

Ps.

Thanks every Saint for helping me keeping that clan alive and so on.

Pls do not spam that topic or do not use any rude or offensive words.

Hmmm, your clanmembers won't be happy. But I agree this wasn't the saints that it used to be.

ObScUr3
05-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Hmmm, your clanmembers won't be happy. But I agree this wasn't the saints that it used to be.

I don't think clanmembers will read.
They are a bit inactive...
and btw I'm not that mad, just thought about some little good times I had with this clan even if I'm a new player ;(.

Fifth
05-07-2008, 06:18 PM

They already knew cos it's been posted in private while ago. :)

BlackWolf
05-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Sorry to hear that Raf :(

SS is a dead game not fit for clans anymore (ignore any Villains posts that say other wise ) :D

The Priest
05-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Hey Fifth don't think we will see the last of you mate you love this game:) Good luck to all the ex-Saint members.

Fifth
05-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Sorry to hear that Raf :(

SS is a dead game not fit for clans anymore (ignore any Villains posts that say other wise ) :D

Doesn't matter if it's a "dead" game. :) I just thought I'll be able to run Saints like you did, I was wrong. The real Saints clan went away together with you. You did the good job, Heino.

Nitro
05-07-2008, 10:39 PM
life is full of making the wrong decisions so dont worry about it :)

ObScUr3
05-08-2008, 02:10 PM

was it a wrong decision?:rolleyes:

Fifth
05-08-2008, 02:24 PM

It wasn't a wrong decision ( rebirthing Saints ), it was great time we had. :)

BlackWolf
05-08-2008, 03:55 PM
as long as u guys had fun while it lasted it wasnt a mistake :)

The Game
05-10-2008, 11:32 AM
:rofl: i knew it! ur next clan czacha?

BlackWolf
05-10-2008, 01:10 PM

Looking for flames ?

Fifth
05-10-2008, 02:13 PM

Grow up, kid. :)

Wiper
05-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Ahh my opinion it was not really possible to revive the Saints since some people from the past were the Saints and would have always been associated with the Saints. Not really ur fault I think.

Anwayz hope you hand fun for the time being since that is the most important :D

Fifth
05-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Ahh my opinion it was not really possible to revive the Saints since some people from the past were the Saints and would have always been associated with the Saints. Not really ur fault I think.

Anwayz hope you hand fun for the time being since that is the most important :D

I don't take it as my fault. It was a great time with Saints. :)

QuietStorm
05-12-2008, 09:21 AM
It was a great time as I was in Saints.

and I am sorry to hear this but I think that it was the right decision.

Saints was with figona the only clan which can organise a clanwar.

it was great fun with great players and people.

I whish u good luck Rafal and all other saints in the future.