PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd share

Sepra
06-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Well as some of you might remember we got a boxer puppy in February, but precious little shih-tzu left us to two months ago. :( Since, we decided to get another dog but this time rescue. Prince (a 4 year old boxer) was surrendered to a kill shelter where he was destined to be euthanized. We adopted Prince a month ago and although his hips and backbone were very prominent and his elbows worn from living outside he was still so happy about life. So sad. The only thing I can see that his previous owners did good for him was name him Prince, because that, he truly is!! As you can probably tell from the few pictures in the video I've posted, he's spoiled rotten and definitely IS treated like a 'prince' with us. hehe He and my puppy Sinda love eachother to death and became instantly attached like they'd known eachother forever. In the month we've had him he's gained quite a bit of weight. Goes to show you just what everyday feeding will do.

Anyway, here's a little something I put together (turn your speakers on)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6139eb006bcf6eb7f39608&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Edit: was having link problems. Here's a new one

FUS1ON
06-12-2008, 03:47 PM
I give that movie a 10. They look like the perfect fit for you all and I think it's beyond words that you went to a shelter to rescue him.

SHOTGUNmaniac
06-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Seppy, that video was awesome ;)

NastyDawg
06-13-2008, 12:01 AM
That was wonderful, very nice!

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
06-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us. Your family is beautiful! Some of my favorite pictures in the video are the one with Prince's tongue hanging out, and the one of Prince and Allison in the "castle." So adoreable! :wub:

Sirc
06-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Nice Sepra! :)

Grimmy
06-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Awesome job Sep!! Love the pic of the dog drinking in the tub, that was cute!!

Bingo
06-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow, that really was a great video. Excellent choice of pictures and great movie clips. You can really tell both dogs are very happy and enjoying themselves!

Thanks for posting it.

B

MORGANA
06-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Nice video Sepra although i do not like this kind of dogs, btw you have sooooo cute kids :babe:

Sexyjess
06-14-2008, 02:54 PM
cute :) myself always wanted a boxer but boxers need alot of time and exersize tho

so i been thinking on a pug they really cute but still no boxer :) but this will happends in about 3-5years not yet dont have the time and the place for a dog yet
boxers are adorable :wub:

Sepra
06-14-2008, 10:39 PM
Since making that video, I wanted to do one for my dad since it's Fathers Day. Here's the one I'm sending him tomorrow. :)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=61b901f8f8e579828cc14f&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Pure_Evil
06-15-2008, 12:53 AM
My Ex has made Little E afraid of Boxers since he was bitten by one at age 2. I showed Little E that video, and he was grinning!

Sepra
06-15-2008, 01:46 AM
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the video as much as I did making it. :)

Bingo
06-15-2008, 02:38 AM
cute :) myself always wanted a boxer but boxers need alot of time and exersize tho

so i been thinking on a pug they really cute but still no boxer :) but this will happends in about 3-5years not yet dont have the time and the place for a dog yet
boxers are adorable :wub:

I had a pug for many, many years. Some of the Outlaws may well remember my thread I started when she died. :(

Pugs are an AWESOME dog. I never in a million years would have gone out to get one - I inherited this one when my Bro moved to Korea. I ended up with her for for about 10 years. She was the coolest dog. She had no idea she was a "small" dog - she'd wrestle and play-fight with you all day long if you let her.

Hell, I've seen her chase down deer when we've been camping and I've seen her chase cattle through a pasture. Then come home - jump up on the couch and plop down in my lap.

I miss my Pug. :(

Sexyjess
06-15-2008, 09:33 AM
I had a pug for many, many years. Some of the Outlaws may well remember my thread I started when she died. :(

Pugs are an AWESOME dog. I never in a million years would have gone out to get one - I inherited this one when my Bro moved to Korea. I ended up with her for for about 10 years. She was the coolest dog. She had no idea she was a "small" dog - she'd wrestle and play-fight with you all day long if you let her.

Hell, I've seen her chase down deer when we've been camping and I've seen her chase cattle through a pasture. Then come home - jump up on the couch and plop down in my lap.

I miss my Pug. :(

awww still u will always carry your memories with you
my family have a yorkshiterrier hes awesome hes soon 11 years now still thats a long time :) hes truly a member of the family

but i notice hes older now still hes so awesome:)

pugs are really cute dogs still must be hard to choose between male or female since the first dog my family had was a golden retriver she become 15 years old, she was great

but algot( the yorkshiterrier) is a male.

MORGANA
06-15-2008, 10:50 AM
AWESOME! :thumbs:
Since making that video, I wanted to do one for my dad since it's Fathers Day. Here's the one I'm sending him tomorrow. :)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=61b901f8f8e579828cc14f&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
06-15-2008, 06:53 PM
/sniffle

Ok the last one you posted made me run for a tissue. I'm sure your Dad will really enjoy that one. The music you pick for your videos is awesome...totally sets the mood.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
06-16-2008, 12:14 AM
Thanks Sepra, great films. :thumbs: