PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Death Engineer

Death Engineer
08-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Happy Birthday Death Engineer a day late. And don't worry about no one making a thread for you... :P They'll always love you as the old fart who used to play games and correct their grammar before you had kids. :D

Pathos
08-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Laugh... aww! Actually, what happened was, knowing your birthday was coming up, we had a big secret meeting and decided that between us we would not make a single spelling and/or grammar error for the entire 24 hour period of your super special day.

Unfortunately, the only way this could be successfully achieved was for absolutely no-one to log in.

Ergo, Happy Birthday!

Incidentally, are you an English Nazi with your kids? Do you have like DE Eviction Specials after dinner? If you'll have me, I'd love to hang around outside your kitchen window for that...

Bingo
08-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Happy Birthday mate!

Bingo
08-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Unfortunately, the only way this could be successfully achieved was for absolutely no-one to log in.

Ergo, Happy Birthday!

Incidentally, are you an English Nazi with your kids? Do you have like DE Eviction Specials after dinner? If you'll have me, I'd love to hang around outside your kitchen window for that...

To be correct, in the sentance above, you should put a comma between the words like and DE.

Although to be even more correct, you should not use the word 'like' in written communication as it's considered slang.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Management

Goober
08-03-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm almost scared to do this after reading the previous post but here goes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DE!!!!......hoep the kidz didn stik thar fingrs in yore kake be4 u had a chanz to eet sum.
Sorry man, just couldn't resist doing that to you. Do I need to get you some aspirin now?

PS....you said "before you had kids" you mean those little varmits have brought you down to their language level?

Siron Ex
08-04-2008, 01:32 AM
:party015: Happy belated Birthday

EXEcution
08-04-2008, 02:10 AM
:party015: DE!!

Banshee
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
happy bday DE:party015::thumbs:

Phantom_
08-04-2008, 12:08 PM
:party015: DE !

BlackWolf
08-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Happy birthday :)

Pathos
08-04-2008, 03:29 PM
To be correct, in the sentance above, you should put a comma between the words like and DE.

Although to be even more correct, you should not use the word 'like' in written communication as it's considered slang.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Management
Haha! Ouch. Good one! (Well, sans perhaps your opening sentAnce, but bringing the funny more than makes up for it). I've been king hit, Punk'd... and B-i-n-g-o was his name!

I am officially in shock. I figured DE's obvious return volley would be to rape my prose - I've come to expect it from him! It's how we connect as pretend-men. But from you, B-man? You broke mah heart, buddy... you broke mah heart!!! [leaves a live horse head in your bed]

In some ways i feel complete; Batman has the Joker... and now i have Bingo!

You see, at the end of the day i think we've all learned that the morale of DE's birthday is: everything relates to The Dark Knight because it is awesome.

FUS1ON
08-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Happy B'day D.E.

Pure_Evil
08-04-2008, 04:14 PM
:party015: hope you and your family had a great day!:thumbs:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
08-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Happy belated birthday. Hope it was fantastic!:party015:

Bingo
08-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Haha! Ouch. Good one! (Well, sans perhaps your opening sentAnce, but bringing the funny more than makes up for it). I've been king hit, Punk'd... and B-i-n-g-o was his name!

Heh. I put that in there so you'd have something to volley back my way.

Well played Sir! Well played!

Dan2
08-05-2008, 04:52 AM
Happy Birthday DE!!:party015:

Death Engineer
08-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Somehow I knew that Pathos would have a clever response. It was indeed a good day spent with family. I am yearning to see the Dark Knight, but haven't had the opportunity yet. Instead, I am priming Mrs. DE by re-watching Batman Begins with my running commentary to explain what she doesn't catch (read care about) -- which is pretty much everything.

She's been told she can't go see the new one since she claims she's never seen a batman movie at all. ANYWAYS....I will see it eventually and it will conclude a most magnificent birthday celebration.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Happy Belated Birthday DE, I hope you enjoy the movie. We'll remember your Birthday next year, I promise. :)