PDA

View Full Version : Olympics

Death Engineer
08-10-2008, 04:29 AM
Is anyone else watching? Pretty amazing stuff today. What was with cutting the beginning and end of the USA national anthem for Michael Phelps?

What's with the crazy suicide murderer?

A 41 yr old lady swimming faster than girls half her age. Amazing.

And the volley ball gals romped. Good stuff today.

More news, results, and even live feeds at http://www.nbcolympics.com (be warned...it uses the silverlight 2.0 Beta which is pretty CPU hungry).

Grimmy
08-10-2008, 05:07 AM
I been watching bits and pieces of it. Got to see the USA women in fencing today, never seen that before. Wouldn't want to get in a sword fight with any of them!!

Watching the guys volleyball atm, they pwnin atm!! :)

Sexyjess
08-10-2008, 10:00 AM
the opening was bautiful :)

FUS1ON
08-10-2008, 02:46 PM
^^^ Yes it was, that was amazing!

I'm not sure what was up with that @#$%& idiot that injured that woman and killed her husband but the best thing he could have done for the world is what he did to himself ... see ya asshole.

This 'should be' a great Olympics for Michael Phelps, he might need someone to help carry all his medals if things go right ... he could leave there as THE MAN.

I watched the USA women playing basketball against the Czech Republic the other day ... as expected ... JACKED UP! Even though that female basketball player couldn't make the USA team and then jumped over to play for Russia I think she is a loser. Born in the USA, lives in the USA, the USA is YOUR country. I hope they (Russian team) gets beatdown when they meet the USA squad.