PDA

View Full Version : What the fu*k!!! S*it!!!

Hellraizer
09-26-2002, 02:41 AM
I am finaly back!!! I got one hell of a big virus!!!!!!! My mother board burned!!!!! It cost me 400$ to get my PC up!!! Stupids hackers....I hate you all! BTW, what is the matter whit the forums??? Nobody seems to be posting anymore! Are u guys went to serious zone again? What happened?

Norcon
09-26-2002, 03:01 AM
umm, we are all here... and that sux about the virus :mad:

FASTway
09-26-2002, 03:01 AM
Hi...Hell

Nice to see you...

Phoenix
09-26-2002, 03:08 AM
damn, that sux :(

Dangerous Dan
09-26-2002, 03:12 AM
i'm here, occasionally, although i have noticed that the forums kind of "slowed down" when i left, coincodence?

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-26-2002, 03:34 AM
We're here dude.

How can a virus destroy hardware?

Slice
09-26-2002, 03:49 AM
[quote:cc7de6ac82="Dangerous Dan"]i'm here, occasionally, although i have noticed that the forums kind of "slowed down" when i left, coincodence?[/quote:cc7de6ac82]

Dan you've been gone like 10 minutes. They haven't slowed down. :P

SALvation
09-26-2002, 03:55 AM
Um...we have over 11,000 posts in 12 days. How many posts were you expecting?

Dangerous Dan
09-26-2002, 04:03 AM
[quote:4b8d384f74="Slice"][quote:4b8d384f74="Dangerous Dan"]i'm here, occasionally, although i have noticed that the forums kind of "slowed down" when i left, coincodence?[/quote:4b8d384f74]

Dan you've been gone like 10 minutes. They haven't slowed down. :P[/quote:4b8d384f74]

MERC forum has.. :wink:

BIGGD01
09-26-2002, 05:03 AM
THAT SUCKS. Are you sharing files on your system and playing sam at the same time? Are you using WINXP or WIN2000? If you are, your drives should be formatted with an NTFS. Are you using P4 platform? If so ck some forums to see if others are having or have had same problem with system. If anyone is on broadband, find out your own IP address and then goto search/files and folders/and then when window opens up on the left side you should see computers. Click on computers, and then type your IP address in there and click search. If your pc shows up in the window to your right, there is a good chance to get hacked through the open port of sam by some prick who you probably kicked his ass in a game or you clicked and joined a game in a server who the admin was copying all IP addresses down and using some sort of sniffer program or just constantly monitoring youyr pc for open doors. It is a cruel world and am prepared for the f*cker to try with me.

SASQUATCH
09-26-2002, 12:34 PM
Listen to BIGG Hell because there are a lot of scumbags doing this ok.

HAMMER
09-26-2002, 12:42 PM
[quote:d861b814a6="BIGGD01"]THAT SUCKS. Are you sharing files on your system and playing sam at the same time? Are you using WINXP or WIN2000? If you are, your drives should be formatted with an NTFS. Are you using P4 platform? If so ck some forums to see if others are having or have had same problem with system. If anyone is on broadband, find out your own IP address and then goto search/files and folders/and then when window opens up on the left side you should see computers. Click on computers, and then type your IP address in there and click search. If your pc shows up in the window to your right, there is a good chance to get hacked through the open port of sam by some prick who you probably kicked his ass in a game or you clicked and joined a game in a server who the admin was copying all IP addresses down and using some sort of sniffer program or just constantly monitoring youyr pc for open doors. It is a cruel world and am prepared for the f*cker to try with me.[/quote:d861b814a6]

I disagree with the NTFS thing. I use FAT32 because you can go in with a simple DOS boot disk and repair files without going into that topheavy-ass system repair crap. You can access both aNTFS and FAT cross a share just fine.

SASQUATCH
09-26-2002, 01:07 PM
I disgree with you Hammer but we all have our ways as long as it works that is what counts.

SAS

BIGGD01
09-27-2002, 01:00 AM
hammer, there is a reason i choose ntfs as many administrators will tell you. the difference is the amount of security available to a ntfs partition. you can protect everything including files and you can monitor access to any file. you can share folders with a fat32 but with ntfs you can set permissions to who what when and where. there are major differnces between fat32 and ntfs. give it a try and ck out the permission lists also ck out the policies in a nt environment.

SASQUATCH
09-27-2002, 01:59 AM
[quote:0be5885c4f="BIGGD01"]hammer, there is a reason i choose ntfs as many administrators will tell you. the difference is the amount of security available to a ntfs partition. you can protect everything including files and you can monitor access to any file. you can share folders with a fat32 but with ntfs you can set permissions to who what when and where. there are major differnces between fat32 and ntfs. give it a try and ck out the permission lists also ck out the policies in a nt environment.[/quote:0be5885c4f]

:wink:

Gun Element
09-27-2002, 02:02 AM
HI HELL!!!!!!

We all are HERE not there. so dont be there becuase we are here. Understand? :D

Hellraizer
09-27-2002, 05:49 PM
[quote:ff5d93df16="BIGGD01"]THAT SUCKS. Are you sharing files on your system and playing sam at the same time? Are you using WINXP or WIN2000? If you are, your drives should be formatted with an NTFS. Are you using P4 platform? If so ck some forums to see if others are having or have had same problem with system. If anyone is on broadband, find out your own IP address and then goto search/files and folders/and then when window opens up on the left side you should see computers. Click on computers, and then type your IP address in there and click search. If your pc shows up in the window to your right, there is a good chance to get hacked through the open port of sam by some prick who you probably kicked his ass in a game or you clicked and joined a game in a server who the admin was copying all IP addresses down and using some sort of sniffer program or just constantly monitoring youyr pc for open doors. It is a cruel world and am prepared for the f*cker to try with me.[/quote:ff5d93df16]

Holy cow...could you translate this in french man!!! :shock: Just kinding! :D Ill try that! Having XP hacked is it a probleme??? What can I do to improve security on my PC?

HAMMER
09-27-2002, 07:55 PM
Also...if I remember correctly, I believe NTFS is more efficient and slightly faster than FAT in just about everything it does...

Sirc
09-27-2002, 07:55 PM
LOL! Our Uncle Hammy has no future as a foreign diplomat. :lol:

Sirc
09-27-2002, 07:59 PM
Dammit Hammer! Quit editing your posts. I've read this thread 3 times and you've ended up saying something different every time! :roll: :P :lol:

Sirc
09-27-2002, 08:07 PM
We still luv ya Hammer! :D

HAMMER
09-27-2002, 08:14 PM
I suck. I'm leaving this forum. Forever.....
.Uh huh...yeah right! :lol:

Gun Element
09-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Well hammer my hopes lasted 2 sec. till I saw the bottom thanks hammer. :wink: