PDA

View Full Version : what happens when you die?

Zed
10-29-2008, 02:49 AM
i know im young and all but.. im just really curious because i just dont want to live 1 life and thats it. do we reincarnate? do our souls move on to another body that is ready to give birth? when we die is that a sleep? and then when judgment day comes does God really decide wether we should go to hell or heaven? or when we die that's the end of us?

im just curious and im just wondering what you all believe ...

Suicidal
10-29-2008, 03:09 AM
Well, I just wait about two seconds clicking furiously until I respawn

Soon you'll get a swarm of opinions and websites to look at, so don't hate me for getting in first :)

Zed
10-29-2008, 03:11 AM
lmaoo..

funny

JIMINATOR
10-29-2008, 03:30 AM
like everyone else you will find out when you die. our likes or dislikes don't have anything to do with anything. as a kid you might go from terror of the unknown and then feeling immortal. the immortality goes away as you get older. the fear sometimes too, acceptance will eventually come.

Nitro
10-29-2008, 05:05 AM
astral project and you will learn all

Prosciutto
10-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Hum

What bout heaven? :D

Well I am catholic :)

Fahrenheit
10-29-2008, 11:17 AM
I Will be made Incarnate In… Sérious Sam xD

Nitro
10-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Hum

What bout heaven? :D

Well I am catholic :)

You are Catholic probably because you were born and raised with parents who are Catholic and were socially conditioned from an early age to think a certain way. By the time someone is 7,8, or 9, whatever they were taught becomes very difficult to change because the brain was molded in a certain way at the most suggestible age.

Siron Ex
10-29-2008, 03:06 PM
You are Catholic probably because you were born and raised with parents who are Catholic and were socially conditioned from an early age to think a certain way. By the time someone is 7,8, or 9, whatever they were taught becomes very difficult to change because the brain was molded in a certain way at the most suggestible age.
Everyone im my family is catholic and I never ever liked going to church lol. Imo its all a big scam. So much bout your theory.

On the other hand its no problem for me to accept people that stick to their religion. They can believe in whatever they want.

And last but not least: If you die, everything turns black and your dead. You don't even realize that your actually dead because you dont exist anymore.

Metaliman
10-29-2008, 05:55 PM
i don't have any religion, i'm free and i'll go in the hell, my true future place.

Sirc
10-29-2008, 06:40 PM
My wife gets one helluva lot of money from my insurance. That's why I don't ever let her stand behind me.

Nitro
10-29-2008, 07:46 PM
lol

drop dead gorgeous
10-29-2008, 09:51 PM
lol :D

Zed
10-30-2008, 03:05 AM
lol

Prosciutto
10-30-2008, 09:48 AM
Siron's right imo.
At certain age I thought about if I had to continue practising my religion or not.. and I decided to do it :)

Banshee
10-30-2008, 11:17 AM
My wife gets one helluva lot of money from my insurance. That's why I don't ever let her stand behind me.

:cool: :thumbs: I like that one helluva much:thumbs:

as for the main question-I don't think that there is something after Ur dead. But ppl mostly can't imagine that, and they want very much there would be something. From my modest experience - my heart stopped 3 times in my life for few minutes, but brain was still working, so I wasn't totally dead, it were only clinical deaths. and I didn't see any tunnel, light or something like that, however I was able to think, hmm hard to explain, it was like being a pure conciousness without a body.But I can't say that wasn't a hallucination, our brain can fool us.
So I stick to opinion there is nothing after death.

Prosciutto
10-30-2008, 08:14 PM
:cool: :thumbs: I like that one helluva much:thumbs:

as for the main question-I don't think that there is something after Ur dead. But ppl mostly can't imagine that, and they want very much there would be something. From my modest experience - my heart stopped 3 times in my life for few minutes, but brain was still working, so I wasn't totally dead, it were only clinical deaths. and I didn't see any tunnel, light or something like that, however I was able to think, hmm hard to explain, it was like being a pure conciousness without a body.But I can't say that wasn't a hallucination, our brain can fool us.
So I stick to opinion there is nothing after death.

Damn u had 3 strokes? :eek:
Wow you are really lucky...
I wish you this luck in future also!

Perfect aim
10-30-2008, 11:53 PM
wow.....hope you luck also Banshee

I was also thinking that what would happen if when you died you still had the power to think? You would just lie down in your grave for eternity just thinking.....This would obviously drive anyone crazy but what happens if this actually occurs? I know id kill myself again :D

Suicidal
10-31-2008, 01:02 AM
Hmm. Mediums exists. Don't know how though. so that suedes my opinions about if there is something after death of not. If atleast one of the "claim-to-be" mediums are real (and I actually think one of them is), then theres gotta be something after you die. SOMEthing.

Zed
10-31-2008, 02:14 AM
when we die our energy floats and we explore the universe and we choose wether to reincarnate or explore and watch the world evole. idk i just got this idea in my head .. i heard voices O_O

Nitro
10-31-2008, 03:19 AM
ur getting warmer ;)

Lady Doom
10-31-2008, 08:10 AM
i don't have any religion, i'm free and i'll go in the hell, my true future place.

well same here ...but I'm free and I won't go to the hell:P

oh yes and Banshee is lucky boy...coz if he wouldn't die 3rd time he wouldn't know me and this is long story:)

Prosciutto
10-31-2008, 02:13 PM
well same here ...but I'm free and I won't go to the hell:P

oh yes and Banshee is lucky boy...coz if he wouldn't die 3rd time he wouldn't know me and this is long story:)

Yea. I heard (don't remember who) saying you 2 are married.. Is that true?

Lady Doom
10-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Yea. I heard (don't remember who) saying you 2 are married.. Is that true?

yes that's true:)

Prosciutto
10-31-2008, 08:20 PM
yes that's true:)

Wow that's an almost incredible story! :)

Suicidal
10-31-2008, 08:31 PM
and you didnt even hear it! Must be something amazing then :)

Zed
11-05-2008, 01:55 AM
we get out of the physical world?

everytime i get high i feel like im having an anxiety attack lawl.

Nitro
11-05-2008, 02:13 AM
ur smoking the wrong weed then

Zed
11-05-2008, 02:31 AM
watchu mean

Nitro
11-05-2008, 03:35 AM
watchu mean
it's all in your mind man. just listen to some bone thugs n harmony and just chill

Zed
11-05-2008, 01:05 PM
yeaa .. i guess i just worry to much.. maybe thats why.

Nitro
11-05-2008, 02:40 PM
definitely mang