PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie

Caged Anger
01-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Went and saw this one here a week ago and thought it wasn't bad

Only part that bothered me and actually did bring down the enjoyment factor quite a bit was the fact that going into the film you already know from history lessons that the underdogs don't win and there's no happy ending. I thought the story was great but might have enjoyed it more in a documentary style flick instead of a tom cruise thriller

FUS1ON
01-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Like you said, I knew what the outcome would be and was left feeling the same thing as you.

I'd say it's good movie and worth seeing and it's a great movie ... if you slept in History class. :D

SASQUATCH
01-06-2009, 02:51 AM
Valkyrie I did not expect it to be any good because of Tom who I felt was not right for the role but he did well and what made this movie entertaining was the fine actors that played with Tom.

I know of the history about this and there was more to it but as always Hollywood makes it entertaining.

To my surprise it turned out to be pretty good to watch.

PJ'l_Master
01-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Yea, my only gripe about it was that it was Tom Cruise, who, IMO is absolutely nuts, and knowing the ending was kinda lame, but other then that i thought it was ok. Definitely a rental