PDA

View Full Version : Morgana Lvl 90 Mob

Alymon
02-24-2003, 04:41 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that I am going to attempt to get a screenshot of Morgana in Llyn Barfog, sometime today, Monday 2-24-03 after the patch is done. Morgana is as far as I know the highest or one of the highest mobs in Albion at lvl 90 according to the Prima Atlas. I will get this screenshot to Mitchyl asap. Wish me luck. :w00t:

Alymon
02-24-2003, 05:02 PM
Forgot to mention.... I will make sure to get a day shot if it is possible. I don't know how much time I will have to line up shot before I get killed. But I am going to try to use my lvl 9 Infiltrator and stealth to take the shot to avoid detection.
I also noticed that Citizen posted a night shot of Morgana, looked like it was in Salisbury, but not sure. He said it was for his lvl 30 epic. The atlas lists Morgana as lvl 90, and lists Morgana as being in both Llyn Barfog and Salisbury Plains, so I am not sure which one is correct and what level Morgana actually is. I am hoping that the one in Llyn Barfog is lvl 90. If anyone has more information please post it. Otherwise I will continue as planned and get the screenshot. I am also going to try to get some screenshots of other high levels "named" mobs in Lyonesse and other areas. If there is a specific mob you want me to try to get, let me know the name, level, and location and I will try my best to get a shot.

~Alymon
a.k.a Aznar the Infiltrator/Photographer ;)

OUTLAWS The Machine
02-26-2003, 12:47 AM
Still waiting. ;)

Stealth
02-26-2003, 10:32 PM
GOOOOD LUCKKKK :thumbs:

Kemetian
03-17-2003, 07:59 AM
Could get easier with a caster. Casters get to see here at one of their epics..lvl 30 or 35 i believe..she pops.. you run like heck. :rolleyes:

Thaline
03-19-2003, 06:01 AM
Alymon,

Watching Morgana fight another person the level 30 step of the Defenders of Albion epic. She pops just outside of the Barrows, and blows up a guard. There would be great screen shot potential there. I am leveled to do that phase with Faharina now, so find me and you can come watch with me. :)

Thaline

Alymon
03-24-2003, 03:42 AM
Sorry for not responding... I've been real busy and I don't check the forums often.... I was mistaken about the location I think of Morgana and the atlas is completely wrong..... If I see you on Faharina I will tag along to watch... otherwise I will try to find someone and tag along. Should have it soon.

Alymon
Lvl 38 Paladin

Mr Clean
03-24-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Alymon@Mar 23 2003, 09:42 PM
Sorry for not responding... I've been real busy and I don't check the forums often.... I was mistaken about the location I think of Morgana and the atlas is completely wrong..... If I see you on Faharina I will tag along to watch... otherwise I will try to find someone and tag along. Should have it soon.

Alymon
Lvl 38 Paladin
Hope you get that screenshot....

Alymon
03-28-2003, 05:22 AM
A few notes on this issue:

1. Prima's Atlas is wrong. Morgana is not really lvl 90 as far as I know, and the place in the atlas she is listed as being was the Monastery in Llyn Barfog, which is also incorrect.

2. Morgana is about lvl 30, and appears near Barrows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not realize this was an epic mob, so I will probably not be able to get the screenshot, unless I can find someone doing that quest while I am playing.
If you plan on doing that quest, search for me in the game, all of my characters are in the guild now. They are as follows:

Alymon, Lvl 39 Paladin
Adalid, Lvl 12 Friar
Aforfilin, Lvl 15 Sorceress
Aderic, Lvl 8 Scout
Agryth, Lvl 6 Minstrel
Aznar, Lvl 10 Infiltrator
Alawan, Lvl 10 Wizard
Astegord, Lvl 11 Necromancer

Alymon
04-08-2003, 04:34 PM
w00t!

Finally got the shots of Morgana! Thanks Faharina for setting it up.

Check out the guild web page to see them.
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~wsean/Whitehawk/index.html

Click on Screenshots (Link on left menu)
Scroll to the bottom and click on More Screenshots
Then click on Morgana, and browse the pictures

Also check out the pics of the Caer Sidi raid I got massacred on! :)

~Alymon
Lvl 40 Paladin

Mr Clean
04-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Cool screenie :thumbs: