PDA

View Full Version : Had to share

Wiper
05-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Played this game for about 104 hours and didn't expected to get this accuracy for the assault rifle o.0 Great weapon and awesome sound :D

Ow and better pick Morgana as a teammate since she will take care of you much better, my "helping teammates"-scores are kinda low :rofl:

MORGANA
05-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Wow! I have double more hours played in L4D than you! And this about protecting teammates have you wrong... first i shooting them down then i helping them to stand up:D ...thats all!:P :babe: Your headshots kills in % are great, gratz!:thumbs:

JIMINATOR
05-03-2009, 04:28 PM
congratz wiper, you are a stud. and the answer to your question is yes. can't say I have been playing survival much, I like vs more. survival is like expert but with no reward or conclusion. people just play the levels over and over. gets tiresome after 4 or 5 attempts.

Wiper
05-03-2009, 04:38 PM
congratz wiper, you are a stud. and the answer to your question is yes. can't say I have been playing survival much, I like vs more. survival is like expert but with no reward or conclusion. people just play the levels over and over. gets tiresome after 4 or 5 attempts.

I know, I'm only on a goldhunt for survival, won't play for ubertimes after I got all the gold. Too boring for that indeed, but damn I had some adrealinerushes during survival :D And too bad that the only true key to survival is to find a solid corner.

Johnny Knoxville
05-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Woot dude! :thumbsup: I wish i wont meet u with Assault Rifle while u r angry :funny: :D

Wiper
05-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Woot dude! :thumbsup: I wish i wont meet u with Assault Rifle while u r angry :funny: :D

hehe nah when I get angry they often put me into a white jacket with long sleeves.....has something to do with previous bursts :D

Banshee
05-05-2009, 07:30 AM
woah Wip, what an accuracy :eek: :devil: :thumbs:
:wootrock:

MORGANA
05-06-2009, 10:54 AM

When he is angry, become mad and run amok and killing his teammates :rofl: , YEEE do not meet him when he is angry ! :P :angel:

Johnny Knoxville
05-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Haha thanks for tips :funny: ill try to follow them haha xD