PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pure Aim

Nitro
06-17-2009, 04:04 PM
If there's a girl out in the SSSE servers that you apparently think is me from what she told me, then just know that no, she is NOT me. She's kinda pissed off you think she's me, since she was part of XSW/LE as RancidChick for several years now and we go way back.

If anyone else had any doubts as well, I repeat that she is not me. I haven't played a game of Sam in literally years.

JIMINATOR
06-17-2009, 04:40 PM
From what I hear he had a bad date a few years back. They had gotten all hot and heavy, lots of tongue action, then when he made his move he was surprised to find a hunk of meat in his mouth instead of vagina. What was worse was that the "girl" was much bigger than him. The final straw was that he actually kind of enjoyed it. So that made him unable to trust people that say they are women, no matter the type of relationship.

Nick
06-17-2009, 05:06 PM
so...if I understand ...you are two girls... Alexis and this other chick!

shame on you :D :P

Asian Invasian
06-17-2009, 07:01 PM
so...if I understand ...you are two girls... Alexis and this other chick!

shame on you :D :P
hes not alexis.

Phantom_
06-17-2009, 08:31 PM
on another note, theres a guy called billy aka (mafia) player 7 , he always asks me where you are, pure aim .. he says he is a longtime friend of yours and wants me to say hi , and he wants to know ur email :D do u know him? :P

Nick
06-18-2009, 12:05 AM
hes not alexis.

I know... I was joking :P

Prosciutto
06-18-2009, 07:37 PM
on another note, theres a guy called billy aka (mafia) player 7 , he always asks me where you are, pure aim .. he says he is a longtime friend of yours and wants me to say hi , and he wants to know ur email :D do u know him? :P

Yea I saw that guy too..

Perfect aim
07-06-2009, 05:17 AM
lol i didn't even see this thread somehow (damn am i retarded :P)

yes the little problem we had (well i had) is solved with Miss. Murder.lmao....I gotta really watch my mouth next time.

@ Phantom

billy is my home-dog. Me and him go back when i was in Butcherz. Yes he is a good friend loool...next time you see him tell him i said hi and he is gay.

Nitro
07-08-2009, 01:09 AM
I like your avatar haha

Perfect aim
07-09-2009, 04:58 AM
hehe thanks :D

its cool like me :cool: