PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

SALvation
07-10-2009, 05:26 PM
How's it going? It's been a while since I've been around but figured I would drop in and grace you with my presence. You should all feel very, very proud I thought of you for a brief second in my extremely busy day. Congrats to each of you!

EXEcution
07-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Never heard of this fella. Should we start a Welcome thread?

Nitro
07-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Sal!

Where's Lev, the better half? :P

Gun Element
07-11-2009, 02:52 AM
I think its more of a diss if you think about us.

Bingo
07-11-2009, 03:01 AM
I think it's a bot. I'll be closely monitoring this user to see if he should be banned or not! :P

On a related note, how's things Sal?

SALvation
07-11-2009, 03:44 AM
Things are great here. Mine and Lev's business is still kicking ass here in Michigan. About a dozen employees now and growing. I also just had my third child a couple of weeks ago, a baby girl. This makes 2 boys and a girl now.

Everything else is good. Still playing games under gmsalvation on Xbox and Salvation_BDG on PSN. Find me if you dare!

FUS1ON
07-11-2009, 04:08 AM
Nice hearing from you dude ... Congrats on the baby

Slay
07-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Hey Sal :wave: long time no see. Congrats on the baby.

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Great to see the original founder of GM. And great to hear about the family to.

What games do you play on the Xbox ?

Die Hard
07-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Great to here from you Sal. When you need a UK arm to the business let me know.....

Death Engineer
07-17-2009, 05:48 PM
How's it going? It's been a while since I've been around but figured I would drop in and grace you with my presence. You should all feel very, very proud I thought of you for a brief second in my extremely busy day. Congrats to each of you!

Well great to freakin' hear from you. Congrats on the third even though you didn't give us advanced warning.

On that note, my wife called me after going to the OBGYN the other day and asked me if I was sitting down. Then she shared that her IUD (birth control for the unitiated in GM land) had migrated out of her cervix and had lodged firmly into her uterus. Therefore, she would have to have surgery to have it removed.

Surgery was Wed. Went well. 90 min prep, 20 min surgery, and roughly 2.5 hours recovery. She's doing fine. But we still don't know what we'll be using for birth control now.

Anyways...I was all thinking I was going to have #4 when she called. OK. That's it. Intimate sharing time over. Nothing to see here.

PS. Welcome back Sal. IM or email me sometime and let me know what you're doing at work these days.

OUTLAWS CHICO
07-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Sal congrats man,DE oh man sorry she had to go thru that.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Well great to freakin' hear from you. Congrats on the third even though you didn't give us advanced warning.

On that note, my wife called me after going to the OBGYN the other day and asked me if I was sitting down. Then she shared that her IUD (birth control for the unitiated in GM land) had migrated out of her cervix and had lodged firmly into her uterus. Therefore, she would have to have surgery to have it removed.

Surgery was Wed. Went well. 90 min prep, 20 min surgery, and roughly 2.5 hours recovery. She's doing fine. But we still don't know what we'll be using for birth control now.

Anyways...I was all thinking I was going to have #4 when she called. OK. That's it. Intimate sharing time over. Nothing to see here.

PS. Welcome back Sal. IM or email me sometime and let me know what you're doing at work these days.

Cut the boys snipped.

Bingo
07-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Oooph. Yeah. The phone call from the Doc that starts out "Are you sitting down" is pretty much a guarantee that the LAST DAMN THING I'M ABOUT TO DO IS SIT DOWN NOW START TALKING! Heh