PDA

View Full Version : TIK ... Rest in Peace

Nitro
11-03-2009, 03:01 PM
So I don't read the chat usually but I saw Die Hard wrote that TIK died over 2 years ago. I am shocked since I completely did not know nor did I ever hear about this! Is this true? He was such a nice player and I really hope it's not true.

BlackWolf
11-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Anyone can confirm this ?

He was such a great online freind to me during the SS days :(

i heard he was very sick at some point, and i tried to get hold of him but couldnt:(

this really makes me sad :( :( :(

Pure_Evil
11-03-2009, 06:46 PM
:( :(

Suicidal
11-03-2009, 09:34 PM
I believe UncleSam was the one to mention that he was sick in the past. Over us, he'd be the one to talk to. I wish he were around a bit more...

Die Hard
11-04-2009, 12:39 AM
I saw his son when playing Sam yesterday and he asked if i knew him. Of course i said yes and then he told me. i couldnt beleive it!!!

He was very sick and didn't recover. We should definitely set up a memorial to to Tik. He was one of the nicest people ever to grace this forum and Sam.

His son is 19 and a very nice guy. He misses his dad very much but is also looking forward to the future.

I felt so bad i didn't know and thought that maybe because i spent so long away from GM in the last 2 years that i had missed the anouncement but now i realise that almost nobody knew??

He was 54 years old.

RIP Tik.

FUS1ON
11-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Unfortunately I didn't really know TIK that well and from you all's posts I really missed out. This is just terrible news and I think it would be a great idea if one of you that knew him would post a thread for him.

EXEcution
11-04-2009, 01:36 AM
That's a real shame. I played with TIK a lot long before the LE server was shut down and during the time ssam was slowly dying. He always played well and we had fun together.

I wish his son all the best and may he rest in peace.

JIMINATOR
11-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Sorry to hear it. He was a great fellow.

http://gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69831

Asian Invasian
11-04-2009, 04:42 AM
WHAT!? How did no one find out about this? RIP.. horrible news. I always had fun playing with him, he was definitely a very nice guy. I remember him supporting the saints server on his own for quite a while.. shame to hear what happened..

Pure_Evil
11-04-2009, 04:48 AM
TIK, BW & I spent many days on messenger chatting away. I drew a lot of support from him during & after my divorce. Truly was a fine. down to earth man and will be missed..

Bingo
11-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Oye. I'm really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I didn't really know him very well but I always hate to hear when someone we've known passes away.

Phantom_
11-04-2009, 03:53 PM
thats terrible news :(
i didnt know him that well, but i remember having some nice conversations with him and it was always fun to play with him

he truly was a nice guy and he definitely will be missed :(

Dan2
11-05-2009, 04:19 AM
So sorry to hear this. I played many times against TIK back in the day. Never whined and never quit. GGs
RIP:(

Siron Ex
11-05-2009, 04:39 AM
The Immortal King is gone? Dude that's horrible news. Rest in Peace. One person in SS I really used to look up to.

leon
11-05-2009, 12:00 PM
To TIK.

You were very warm and friendly. It was a pleasure to be around you.
Thanks for all the hours of enjoyment you've brought me.
I will think of you whenever I play Sam.

Your friend Leon

Nitro
11-05-2009, 11:01 PM
I love you TIK. Had plenty of good times together in the servers. Thanks for all the support and good games you gave and I hope nobody ever forgets your place in Sam. Much love from here. - Paul

Banshee
11-06-2009, 05:58 PM
I can't believe that... it was always a pleasure to play/have a conversation, may he rest in peace and best wishes for his family.

MORGANA
11-07-2009, 11:42 AM
:( Rest in Peace TIK

Wiper
11-08-2009, 02:26 AM
RIP, sorry to hear :(

Slay
11-08-2009, 03:12 AM
I didn't know TIK personally but I played lots with him back in the day and i can say (Not knowing him in person) he was very Honorable in the art of playmanship, never a time did we not have a good time. R.I.P Buddy

SASQUATCH
11-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Tik play for DOA long ago, and yes he was a wonderful man. Enjoy talking with him and Mark together we would hang out and play and learn new ideas. Tik when he use to play for DOA was one of very few I would go to for advice when it comes to the game. I saw a post of TIK but it wasn’t him but at that moment it reminded me about him very much and it was good memory that I had of him and will be missed. Shocking and disturbing to know when anyone who has passed away and yet memories come to life again when mentioned about a wonderful man who was peaceful, kind and tolerant.

Life is short but at times it lingers as if you were time traveling through space and air and then in a blink of an eye, it’s all gone.

Rest in peace TIK, and thank you for the wonderful conversations I had with you.

merkwannabe
11-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Tik.. I loved Tik. You could always count on a good match with Tik. He was truly a fair player (ie: he played by the unspoken rules). I can't believe he died. Rip. Man.......

mod
11-22-2009, 01:50 AM
me and tik used to clean up when we both were in doa
he was a great mate and awesome player .

QuietStorm
12-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Rest in peace:( and all the best for his son and the rest.

OUTLAWS CHICO
12-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Tik was a funny Guy he and I would actually get into a game and our characters would be standing next to each other while we chatted instead of playing the game. He was always quick to compliment everyone on nice moves and good games. Mod used to get in there with us and we would have a blast, never knew if the game wouldbe played out or just hang out
. So sorry to hear this!!!!!!!!!!

UncleSam
12-13-2009, 02:21 AM
To a great guy and a great gamer, TIK will be missed..

BIGSHOW201
12-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Very Sad News R.I.P. T.I.K.

JayChyl
02-24-2010, 07:40 PM
If I didn't stop by... I would never know.

I still have and use his PC mouse - a gift from TIK. I was always wondering where did he go. We haven't spoken for around 4-5 years but I still remember the good ol' fragging.
He was a close e-mate of mine during 2003-2006. After that time - no heartbeat from TIK.

Sad news. Rest in peace :(

*Titanium*
05-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Very Sad News :(

To one of the most respectable player I have ever met in this community! Never Whined/complained and stayed to the end of every game and always said gg's. Had many fine chats and games with Tik late at nights and they are still remember-able to this day!!!

you'll be missed old friend!!:bawling:

REST IN PEACE!!

Duke Nukem
05-19-2010, 05:42 AM
bad news :(

Rest in Peace dude from germany