PDA

View Full Version : Warmachine Screens (2007)

Nitro
05-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Well, I guess I can post these screens of games I played as Warmachine now that SS:SE has been replaced with SS:SE HD. I hope there's no hard feelings, since it was all in good fun and I think I paid homage to a true legend of Serious Sam...MERC Warmachine. This was a player from 2002 that was one of the best players I've ever seen and partially as a tribute, I played as him in the last few months that I played SS:SE (2007), first as just Warmachine and then as being part of MERC. I have many fond memories, especially playing with Dangerous Dan. If anyone here remembers playing against Warmachine in 2007, that was me and I almost never chatted in game and played a good game I feel. Anyways, here are some of the screenshots from the games I played under that name. I just zipped a folder I had for that name and haven't gone over them so it's all unfiltered for your viewing pleasure. I've got nothing to hide. It's just a game folks ;)

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/WJWKDRVIT4

*Titanium*
05-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Well, I guess I can post these screens of games I played as Warmachine now that SS:SE has been replaced with SS:SE HD. I hope there's no hard feelings, since it was all in good fun and I think I paid homage to a true legend of Serious Sam...MERC Warmachine. This was a player from 2002 that was one of the best players I've ever seen and partially as a tribute, I played as him in the last few months that I played SS:SE (2007), first as just Warmachine and then as being part of MERC. I have many fond memories, especially playing with Dangerous Dan. If anyone here remembers playing against Warmachine in 2007, that was me and I almost never chatted in game and played a good game I feel. Anyways, here are some of the screenshots from the games I played under that name. I just zipped a folder I had for that name and haven't gone over them so it's all unfiltered for your viewing pleasure. I've got nothing to hide. It's just a game folks ;)

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/WJWKDRVIT4

Good times and good fun we had too :D

Nitro
05-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Good times and good fun we had too :D

Yes we did Sid :D

Phantom_
05-10-2010, 08:14 PM
haha i remember playing you as warmachine :D there arent any screens of our games though

*Titanium*
05-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Yes we did Sid :D

:D

Nitro
05-10-2010, 08:58 PM
haha i remember playing you as warmachine :D there arent any screens of our games though

Yes, I think I remember playing you :)
Yea, I only took screenshots half the time since I was so into the game that I would forget to take them!