PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 elite

ripper
06-11-2010, 10:56 AM
ok so i have an xbox 360 elite and havein major problems im soo pissed off with it,
on the 20/04/2010 it got 1 red ring, which in the error 74 which is hardware failure, so i looked this up on the internet and microsoft have issued a 3year warrenty on and error 74 because this is a so called common error, so i sent it off to be fixed and recived it back on the 03/05/2010 with the error fixed, and today i was playin on it and guess what happend .............. 1red light error 74 :@ now you expect it to last alot longer than 5 and half weeks wouldnt you?? so i have to send it off to be fixed again, i should give them what for on the phone shouldnt i??

am i just being awquid about it? or would you feel the same?

Gun Element
06-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Its the only reason xbox blows. One of my friends has gone through 8 xbox's in 2 years, my roomate has gone through 3. I personally have had my xbox since it came out and still havent had any problems, which is like 1% of the population.

Im getting off track here, but you should send it back in, no point in being mean about it either, its not the person who your talking to that broke it. Plus I think if you have to send it in more than 2 times they send you a new one or something.

Above all things, that really sucks :(

Prosciutto
06-13-2010, 10:38 PM
get them to fix it again then sell it and put the money to a real gaming machine(PC):D

Holy words :D

-17emon.KiD-
09-09-2010, 12:46 AM
**no forum advertisments please** this is a good site for consoles such as xbox

(Villains) Fragjunky
09-09-2010, 10:21 PM
get them to fix it again then sell it and put the money to a real gaming machine(PC):D
defo wise words, sell it n put the money to a gtx 460, its the "best bang for ya buck" gpu at the moment ya can pick one up for £150 at aria.