PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James

Dan2
07-09-2010, 05:01 AM
Should of went with the Knicks. He could of been the King of New York. Instead he chose the easy way out. No guts no glory. Any future Heat titles will be expected and cheapened. He has demoted himself to Wade's minion. :down:

Pure_Evil
07-09-2010, 02:26 PM
How about Wade's bitch?

I had my son watch his press conference, asked him what word LeBron used the most, he got it right away "I".....

Bottom line, too many egos for 1 basketball

BobtheCkroach
07-09-2010, 04:41 PM
I'll be the one to buck the trend. I'm excited about this. I'm optimistic that they can make it work. They all played together at the Olympics, where they originally came up with the idea that they'd like to play together. They're good friends, and I'm hopeful that it works out. I'm really looking forward to watching them play.

I'll certainly agree that getting a ring now will be less impressive for LeBron than if he'd got one in Cleveland, but a ring is better than no ring.

Personally, I'm putting all my hopes into a Heat - Lakers final next year. Mmmm.

Asian Invasian
07-12-2010, 05:36 PM
^^ agreed.

Except I want my nuggets to make it.

However if its lakers and heat, I hope the heat STOMP on LA

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Don't you guys understand Miami or any other sports team will not win anything here. All South Florida Sports Teams suffer from the curse of dan marino.

BobtheCkroach
07-13-2010, 05:27 PM
:P Miami won 3 or 4 years ago :P