PDA

View Full Version : Hey can anyone help me?

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-26-2003, 06:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew where I can download a no cd crack for UT2003 cause Im tired of placing my cd in the drive everytime I want to play. Ive left the cd in the drive many times to solve that problem but more and more often I need to use another cd for something else and If I want to play I have to take the cd in and out of the drive. I thought about buying another cd drive but my slots are all full and I have no room. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

Red[GummiBear]
02-26-2003, 06:51 PM
a simple google search would get you to the right place...dont always rely on others to spoon feed ya the info

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Red[GummiBear]: "a simple google search would get you to the right place...dont always rely on others to spoon feed ya the info"

I have searched for weeks but I havent found one that I have actually got to work! geez!

BTW: What do you want me to do just stop posting or something? I didn't create this topic for peeps to tell me to stop asking questions! I created this topic for everyone who has the same prob as me to come to this topic and get all the info they need. If you want to come here and complain then you can just leave. I was doing nothing wrong and you decided to write some info about how I need to stop letting people spoon feed me the info. That had nothing at all what so ever to do with the topic! This is a forum not a spam center there would be no point of a forum but to talk and share info. If you have any info that you would like to share with this topic please do so but if you are just going to complain please leave this topic!

Saretta
02-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BIOHAZARD@Feb 26 2003, 08:13 PM
Red[GummiBear]: "a simple google search would get you to the right place...dont always rely on others to spoon feed ya the info"

I have searched for weeks but I havent found one that I have actually got to work! geez!

BTW: What do you want me to do just stop posting or something? I didn't create this topic for peeps to tell me to stop asking questions! I created this topic for everyone who has the same prob as me to come to this topic and get all the info they need. If you want to come here and complain then you can just leave. I was doing nothing wrong and you decided to write some info about how I need to stop letting people spoon feed me the info. That had nothing at all what so ever to do with the topic! This is a forum not a spam center there would be no point of a forum but to talk and share info. If you have any info that you would like to share with this topic please do so but if you are just going to complain please leave this topic!
A no cd patch is an illegal thing so noone should post links to those patches in public. *cough* forum rule if I remember right *cough* U can ask for it but i think u will not get the answer in public. :WTF:

I don't wanna offend anyone with that post, so don't be angry with me please.

Red[GummiBear]
02-26-2003, 08:27 PM
omg dude honestly i have no idea how you cant find a patch...if you are running version 2199 you probly wont find one, if you are running version 2186 you MIGHT find one, but you shouldnt be running those versions yet anyway, they are still too new and have bugs yet...no HUGE improvements in them so why try? if you got version 2166 then you should be able to find a patch simple......SO...next time mention what version you have and maybe people could help you better....i can honestly say that when i first got version 2166, i searched on google for MAYBE 5 minutes and had a fully working patch...its not that hard man

Red[GummiBear]
02-26-2003, 08:33 PM
This is a forum not a spam center there would be no point of a forum but to talk and share info

:lol: :drink: :oooo: :w00t: :thumbs: :WTF:

i will refer you to most of the threads on this forum where nearly EVERY reply is:

"LOL", "GG" or "interesting"

enough of the petty arguing, you wanted to know a place where to find the cd crack and i told you...google....type in "UT2003 no-cd patch" or some version of that....there simple enough, you can even copy and paste, now go and spread your wings

Pure_Evil
02-26-2003, 08:35 PM
Can someone PM Bio the link, it's not as easy as a Google search my friends. I have looked for others who have asked and no offense Bain, but all the decent links were German, lol, not good for me!

So please if there is such a thing, send it to him. I still am a victim of cd-in-the-tray! Luckilly, I only really play UT and SSSE and have 2 drives! ;)

Red[GummiBear]
02-26-2003, 09:36 PM
no can do, no crack/hack webpage opening at work for me! however, here is a nice little linky for ya:

http://world.altavista.com/

its a webpage translator, should get ya far enough to at least DL a file if all you find is german pages

Pure_Evil
02-26-2003, 09:40 PM
Thanks Red G. Just remember! I'm not handicapped, I'm handicappable! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-26-2003, 10:10 PM
WTF! this is crap Red Gummybear just leave you are no help and all you do is piss people off! I know how to use a stupid search engine and I have searched using them for weeks and nothing has yet remotly been something that I can either read nor install. I know you have had your comments but you do nothing but spam and waste my time. Im here to ask honest people who know a link to a site where I can find what I need to find. Im tired of listining to you lame comments about your stupid search engines and your stupid comments about how easy things are to search for. If you refuse to keep your pointless lame comments out of this topic I will make sure that someone closes this topic for good. Im asking you one last time please leave your comments out of this topic!

Thank you!
BIOHAZARD

P.S. I seem to remember asking for a link to a download not a search engine!

ForrestFunk
02-26-2003, 10:14 PM
@bain i think a no cdcrack isnt illegal if you have got the original copy :unsure:

Sirc
02-26-2003, 10:15 PM
Settle down boys. :drink: :wave:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-26-2003, 10:17 PM
I swear there are more and more people here spamming away when there are others who are trying to obtain and share info. :bandhead:

Sauron
02-26-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by ForrestFunk@Feb 26 2003, 11:14 PM
@bain i think a no cdcrack isnt illegal if you have got the original copy :unsure:
most EULAs have no modifiying of any of the files or something like this so a nocd crack is illegal Forry

Saretta
02-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by ForrestFunk@Feb 26 2003, 11:14 PM
That depend on the person u are talking to. It's illegal to modify the game *.exe file and nearly all no cd patches include a modified *.exe file. :WTF:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-26-2003, 10:49 PM
I want to give a BIG THANKS! to everyone who has helped me find what I needed to find.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

unforgiven
02-26-2003, 11:52 PM
I pmed you :thumbs:

Red[GummiBear]
02-27-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by BIOHAZARD@Feb 26 2003, 10:10 PM
WTF! this is crap Red Gummybear just leave you are no help and all you do is piss people off! I know how to use a stupid search engine and I have searched using them for weeks and nothing has yet remotly been something that I can either read nor install. I know you have had your comments but you do nothing but spam and waste my time. Im here to ask honest people who know a link to a site where I can find what I need to find. Im tired of listining to you lame comments about your stupid search engines and your stupid comments about how easy things are to search for. If you refuse to keep your pointless lame comments out of this topic I will make sure that someone closes this topic for good. Im asking you one last time please leave your comments out of this topic!

Thank you!
BIOHAZARD

P.S. I seem to remember asking for a link to a download not a search engine!
:rolleyes:

lol i pointed you in the right direction, im sorry you might have to do some work for it, if you do recall i asked you in an earlier post what version you are looking for (with no reply) and tried to explain why the no-cd patch may not be working for you...if you dont want to hear what im trying to say fine i could care less, tell me to leave, i wont, if you dont like it tough have someone close the thread i couldnt care

Dissectional
02-27-2003, 03:24 AM
Easy guys. Let's not let this get out of hand.

Biohazard, there is no reason to get so upset. If you needed a NO CD you could have PM'd me. I think I have the best one on the block, it has worked with every patch of UT2K3 so far.

Pure_Evil
02-27-2003, 03:40 AM
See rule # 1 please, please take flames elsewere too!Forum warez rule #1 (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=84&t=8815)