PDA

View Full Version : Well a good game

Free Styler
09-26-2002, 09:29 PM
OK i was not wearing my name but i think it was a good game anyways.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-26-2002, 09:49 PM
:shocked!:

Damn I've never seen Ephemerion die that much. LOL

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-26-2002, 09:50 PM
I expect it of Hammer though. hehehe

SASQUATCH
09-26-2002, 10:01 PM
I am not surprise because I have been trying to tell many people that Free Styler maybe the best player in this game.

SAS :shock:

Free Styler
09-26-2002, 10:09 PM
Well just thought i'd put one considering people are posting some wins these days.I did not want to be left out the fun.Joke..But that game took some major tactics to win.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-26-2002, 10:13 PM
We could possibly post some wins on him if he used his real name. :roll: :wink:

SASQUATCH
09-26-2002, 10:37 PM
[quote:492e218f13="OUTLAWS The Machine"]We could possibly post some wins on him if he used his real name. :roll: :wink:[/quote:492e218f13]

You haven't been playing much machine and so hasn't Hammer.

Fastway has to be the player of the month.

Fastway is on fire for the past 4 weeks and Eph has just started playing a little more and he is on fire. Hammer will get his fire back and so will you machine.

:roll: :wink:

SAS

Free Styler
09-26-2002, 10:43 PM
Well ya for shure i lose some sometimes like everybody else.But i 've aint been playing much since a couples of weeks.My brother who is how could say coming to my place to play serious sam whit my computer is the one mostly playing these days.And to be honest i've played 2or3 games a day for the last few days.Before that it had been a major while since i played.But to come back to the subject yes i've played as free styler but don't remember being beaten that often.But it's not impossible that i,ll be the victim of a nice screenie from somedy else.

HAMMER
09-26-2002, 10:46 PM
Great game FreeStyler! I got your number on Yodeller in the next map tho!

Gotcha back bro!!! :)

Free Styler
09-26-2002, 10:49 PM
Hum don't remember that one.I remember playing as free styler in yodeller aginst you but you had a 22 lead when i came in. :roll:

FASTway
09-27-2002, 01:12 AM
Heh GG Free styler.....

It is interesting that we were all in the game at the same time but you have a lot less deaths but similar kills to us.

I have a demo of that game and your tactics are interesting....

my tactic is often to just go into full battle with 100 health, but you usually will get the armor and possibly the big heart before jumping into the fray.

Sometimes though, it takes too long to get health and armor and someone else might win the game even though that person has way more deaths.

I often overlook invisibility on that map but it may be worth to get it more because there are often free kills in that area...ie) grenade spammers.

I often forget the big armour because that area gets major campers.

GG :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ephemerion
09-27-2002, 01:19 AM
My deaths are horendous and uncharacteristic as other's might know. I really got slammed that game. I wasn't on by no means, so thanks Freestyler for posting a humbling screenie to keep me in check. I don't think I've that much inthe past week combined with all my games. Anyways, good game. I demand a rematch player1.

Free Styler
09-27-2002, 01:40 AM
Ya No problem ephi for that rematch but why not organize the canada versus United states thingy everybody wanted to do.And yes fast way i was lots invisible on that game but as i recall i did not get the chance to use the serious damage on that game. about the body armor i like to feel i can take at least to shot gun shots before dieing.Cause whit 100 it's 1 shot adios.

FASTway
09-27-2002, 03:47 AM
Speaking of tactics.....

It can be quite complicated getting up to the invisibility power up on fortress....usually requires an elevator ride.

but you can jump up there from the shotgun level if you time your jump just right on the small step.

I've been trying to be able to jump up there all the time but I have'nt got the timing down exact yet.

Just wondering if you guys knew this and if any one has mastered this jump????

It would make killing those damn grenade spammers on fortress so much easier....

Me(UK)
09-27-2002, 04:10 AM
[quote:3caee09379="FASTway"]Speaking of tactics.....

It can be quite complicated getting up to the invisibility power up on fortress....usually requires an elevator ride.

but you can jump up there from the shotgun level if you time your jump just right on the small step.

I've been trying to be able to jump up there all the time but I have'nt got the timing down exact yet.

Just wondering if you guys knew this and if any one has mastered this jump????

It would make killing those damn grenade spammers on fortress so much easier....[/quote:3caee09379]

The only one I know of would be Freestyler, if there's a jump to be made he makes it 8) Oh and some jumps you think couldn't be made

OUTLAWS CHICO
09-27-2002, 04:15 AM
Hey who was that playing as me?

Ephemerion
09-27-2002, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the tip Freestyler. I got the timing down, can do it once every two times now. Look out Henry LLoyd, and Leon, no more camping.

FASTway
09-27-2002, 06:23 AM
no eph thank me...FASTWAY!!!!...I made the post....LOL

Damn, i can do it only once every 5 times or so,

but I agree it is easier in third person view to do the jump
I think it is the hardest jump I have encountered...

Ephemerion
09-27-2002, 02:51 PM
Sorry Fast,

I meant you but said Freestyler, Fast, Free, got them mixed up. I can't imagine trying to do that jump in 1st person. Great trick, one of the better ones I have heard about in a while. You can also jump to the invis from the Sniper tower. This jump is considerably easier though, just have to get the angle right and of course have to have your knife equiped.

TheUltimateWarrior
09-27-2002, 03:05 PM
WOW :shock:

What a great game of u freestyler
i'm looking forward of gettin my ass fragged by u :P

Chan
09-27-2002, 06:59 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my chinese eyes, what a score, unbelievable man. I've never seen thos great players die that much and best of all ur deaths are only at 7! ONE WORD: PERFECt

FASTway
09-28-2002, 05:29 AM
Hey I did that jump in fortress for the first time during a fragmatch.....I jumped all the way up to the grenade launcher from the shotty level.

I did it so I could frag Leon.....That was SWEEET!!!!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-28-2002, 06:10 AM
GG freestyler. Did you play as "Rodzilla" today?

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-28-2002, 06:17 AM
Damn Leon gets on my nerves. LOL

FUS1ON
09-28-2002, 06:25 AM
[quote:db605e8c51="FASTway"]Hey I did that jump in fortress for the first time during a fragmatch.....I jumped all the way up to the grenade launcher from the shotty level.

I did it so I could frag Leon.....That was SWEEET!!!![/quote:db605e8c51]

Too cool![img:db605e8c51]http://www.maskiflynn.co.uk/smileys/jammin.gif[/img:db605e8c51]

FASTway
09-28-2002, 07:15 AM
[quote:a9f7e2b409="OUTLAWS high ping camper"]GG freestyler. Did you play as "Rodzilla" today?[/quote:a9f7e2b409]

Free Styler
09-28-2002, 10:20 AM
No

[DWF]hyperBlade_2
09-28-2002, 11:02 AM
gg freestyler

G|Star
10-05-2002, 04:13 PM
loox awesome markus,
if u could manage a score like that in UT2k3 against the best players i would come to canada and bow for u ;)

]T3M[ The Bonecollector
10-05-2002, 05:48 PM
kiss his feet while your at it ;)

BTW i'm ultimate at bonecollectors house

Dangerous Dan
10-05-2002, 08:13 PM
[quote:f7edd072dc="FASTway"]Hey I did that jump in fortress for the first time during a fragmatch.....I jumped all the way up to the grenade launcher from the shotty level.

I did it so I could frag Leon.....That was SWEEET!!!![/quote:f7edd072dc]

where is this jump? can someone show/tell me plz?

TheUltimateWarrior
10-06-2002, 12:19 AM
i dont know what the mean too

i think the mean a rocket jump!!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-06-2002, 01:07 AM
No, you jump from the bridge (where the heart powerup is) towards the wall, bounce off the wall, and up to where the grenade launcher is.
And no, you don't stand where the heart is, to do it. You stand near the begining of the bridge, adjacent to the end of the balcony. :idea: :wink:

TheUltimateWarrior
10-06-2002, 01:10 AM
show me sometime!!!!

cause i cant figger it out this way!

Dan2
10-06-2002, 01:31 AM
You go to the mini-gun elevator(the one nearest the grenade launcher), jump out before getting to the top floor. Past the cube health, running with knife in hand, jump just as you hit the little stone ramp and if you are angled a little to the left you should sail right to the grenade platform.
Then you give the camper a Lead Salad Deluxe!!

FASTway
10-06-2002, 02:31 AM
Dangerous Dan....There is a small step....at the end of the shotty level corridor.

If you jump with knife at this step and time it right you will fly up to the grenade launcher level.

Or you can do the same to get up to cannon balls on other side of map.

It is hard to master this jump....which I haven't but I can do it sometimes and it makes fragging the grenade spammers much easier.

Dangerous Dan
10-06-2002, 02:54 AM
cool, ill have to try it! :)

Free Styla
10-06-2002, 04:19 AM
hey guy how do you put in the screen shot of your game in the post? i took some good screen shots earlier of a couple games and i located the files but when i add the attatchment and click on add attatchment it takes like 5 minutes to add it and then nothing happens. Do any of you guys know what or how to do it? how to add a screenshot in my post?

FUS1ON
10-06-2002, 04:24 AM
It sounds like you are doing it right except the maximun file size is 50k. Check your file size. If that's not it, I don't know. Sorry

Also what file type are you trying to post? (ex. jpg, bmp, gif, tga)