PDA

View Full Version : This is a DAoC Guild?

Burn the Witch
02-28-2003, 05:56 PM
Hehe...cool, didn't know Gamemecca was expanding to MMORPG's....you guys play any other MMORPG's? I couldn't stand Camelot (not looking to start a war) but I played AC 1 and still play AC 2, also played AO but thats crappy :)

SALvation
02-28-2003, 08:25 PM
I played DAOC when it first came out for a couple of months and I was also in the Asheron's Call 2 demo late last year. Right now I'm enjoying my press copy and unlimited account for Everquest for the PS2 :D :thumbs:

Damzelindistress
03-01-2003, 08:28 AM
I started playing DAoC end of Feb 02. I was hooked there for a while playing about 5 hrs a night. After over a year I have straightend out my priorities :hmmm:

I play the game for the social aspect but it is really fun. Playing a toon that ultimately fights another players toon in another realm.

Hope to see you guys on ;) If you guys are interested we play on the Igraine server Albion realm

FASTway
03-01-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Damzelindistress@Mar 1 2003, 12:28 AM
I started playing DAoC end of Feb 02. I was hooked there for a while playing about 5 hrs a night. After over a year I have straightend out my priorities :hmmm:

Yikes,
Sounds addictive. ph34r

Stealth
03-01-2003, 08:51 AM
QUOTE (Damzelindistress @ Mar 1 2003, 12:28 AM)
I started playing DAoC end of Feb 02. I was hooked there for a while playing about 5 hrs a night. After over a year I have straightend out my priorities 

Damn how can you play 5 hrs a night :wacko: :blink:

It sounds like you never had a social life :w00t:

It's good to hear that you have straightened out your priorities now :thumbs: