PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet and Clank!!!

HAMMER
03-03-2003, 01:28 PM
I saw the commercial for this game some time ago, and thought it looked interesting, but I veered away from it because of the childish characters, but this is no child's game! When I fired it up, the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Wow!" The graphics are the most stunning I have ever seen in any game anywhere!

There are SO many weapons to use, and so much killing to do. I highly recommend gamers of all types picking this one up. The gameplay is completely engrossing, and will suck away any life you have left :)

It gets very difficult at times, and challenges even the veteran gamer's senses, but for the graphics alone, it is enough to blow you away! I guarantee you there is no game out there that can touch these visuals. Not even FFX.

Oh well..nuff said. It is a very very good game, and completely worth the 30 bucks.

::: DARK PSI :::
03-03-2003, 01:52 PM
I am still very skeptical of this game Hambone. What do you do in it? It looked kinda dumb from the commercials.

HAMMER
03-03-2003, 09:13 PM
I thought it looked childish from the commercials, but what you do is run around and explore these planets. It has an arcade feel to it...kinda like 3D Mario stuff, but it is truly a great game. I am having mucho funzy with it.

P.S. Get a network adapter so I can whoop your ass online in NBA Live 2003!