PDA

View Full Version : I'm all hooked up....

Gharac
03-04-2003, 08:00 AM
Sweet! I'm officially in with the Whitehawk Disciples.

Thanks to Kemetian for hooking me up and giving me some cash (and my first horse ride...of course that horse dumped me off on the other side of the realm and I'm now lost in the forest :rofl: )

and thanks to Citizen for pointing me in the right direction and putting up with my chattiness.

....Anybody else want to get in as a noob, we can group and go hunting for baddies :w00t:

BTW: Has any W.D.'s tried teamspeak or a different team chat program? This seems like the perfect game for that. :hmmm:

Sirc
03-04-2003, 08:01 AM
We have lost Hare forever. :unsure: :P

Mitchyl
03-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Awesome man. I looked for you yesterday but couldn't ever find you online. Good to hear that you got in. Feel free to ask questions from any of the Whitehawks individually or through the guild chat (/gu). Have fun and good luck. :)

A couple of my RL friends have used Roger Wilco a time or two. It seems to run well in the background. I haven't tried teamspeak, though I have heard about it. I dislike the idea of having to depend on yet another server for the program to work. I'll have to give it a try before I diss it too much though.

Mitchyl

PS. PM me when you need new armor.

Damzelindistress
03-05-2003, 09:41 PM
Woohoo :w00t:
Hope you have fun. What makes this all fun is the 4 degress thing the whitehawks have going on.

Damzelindistress
Hope you have fun. What makes this all fun is the 4 degress thing the whitehawks have going on.

Damzelindistress

Gharac
03-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Damzelindistress@Mar 5 2003, 09:41 PM
Thanks...just leave me hangin like that.

Ok...what is the 4 degress thing? :blink:

Gharac

Gharac

Damzelindistress
03-06-2003, 06:00 AM
Doh!
I guess the reason you don't understand what it is, is that I got it all wrong. It's supposed to be six degrees of separation. :P

If the real name doesn't get your memory going it's the theory that 6 degrees ( or rather 6 people) separate all of us. There is a game called the Kevin Bacon game where people name actors and connect them with other actors who star with Kevin Bacon movies.

Now I'm thoroughly confused lol

Mitchyl
03-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Uhm.... :hmmm: ...and... :blink: ...and then... :wacko: Now run that by me again..

Something about bacon and temperature?? :angel:

Kemetian
03-17-2003, 08:39 AM
Glad to help you and a late welcome. Sorry so late on the response. :jammin: