PDA

View Full Version : Night of Sam

picard
10-26-2011, 08:08 AM
I recently re-installed Sam and had a few frags online, a lot of memories come rushing back and I relised just how much fun this game was. Its a shame it kinda died.

I was thinking if anyone would be interested in a night of playing Sam, set a night and we all meet up for some fun.

There are loads of servers out there still running to be be honest perhaps we could run our own dedicated server.

Interested post yer thoughts see if this is possible, if anyone is interested that is. It would be nice to see some of the old names in there as well, such as Diehard, Huggy, Crazy, Boa, Shotty. I am sure some of you are still in contact with other so please pass this on and lets try and have a reunion. Think its the 9th ann this year or is it 10?

Kev Picard Smith:thumbs:

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Id be up for that, depends on the day though.

NightBreed
10-28-2011, 01:51 AM
I recently re-installed Sam and had a few frags online, a lot of memories come rushing back and I relised just how much fun this game was. Its a shame it kinda died.

I was thinking if anyone would be interested in a night of playing Sam, set a night and we all meet up for some fun.

There are loads of servers out there still running to be be honest perhaps we could run our own dedicated server.

Interested post yer thoughts see if this is possible, if anyone is interested that is. It would be nice to see some of the old names in there as well, such as Diehard, Huggy, Crazy, Boa, Shotty. I am sure some of you are still in contact with other so please pass this on and lets try and have a reunion. Think its the 9th ann this year or is it 10?

Kev Picard Smith:thumbs:

Funny, I got back into Sam the past few weeks too !

Once I get up to speed again....I'm in !!!

picard
10-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Anyone else?

ripper
11-01-2011, 12:55 PM
i dont have a pc that will play it at the moment, i only have my laptop, which is a no goo :( would of defo been up for a villains reunion!

jackass
11-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Yes great ida Picard