PDA

View Full Version : Jus wondering....

The Disciple
03-06-2003, 11:52 PM
If fury is so mad at you guys.. why does he stick around? I'm not sure this question can be answered, but he seems that he has pure hate for you guys and can't keep his mouth shut, and he said he was leaving GM, but he still sticks around to trash you guys.. what's this kid's problem? Anybody know? :hmmm:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
03-06-2003, 11:57 PM
:WTF: :WTF:

Dark Reign
03-07-2003, 01:37 AM
I don't know. He says that he's gonna leave but neverdoes. I don't care anymore, and if I think he has been banned from our forums so we will leave it at that.

Pure_Evil
03-07-2003, 02:06 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head with "KID". Let's face it, GM is a huge forum with quite a lot going on! I cruise a lot of forums to do research for my clan and none stack up to GM. Just speaking the truth.

Stealth
03-08-2003, 08:22 AM
My middle brother was playing in a server called 'new clan' and as soon as he entered, he said that the two guys playing asked him to join thier clan, which happened to be the 'hunters'...when my bro said give me your email and he'll think about it, the one guy replied with" intense_fury9@hotmail.com :hmmm: ...

i remember 'intense fury' saying on this forum a while ago that he was leaving for the 'empires' but now it looks like he's forming a new clan 'hunters', which i doubt will even last :shifty:

Sirc
03-08-2003, 08:26 AM
Ya know, the constant clan and name changing is bad enough, but I have come to accept that. But why some of these guys go out of their way to get themselves banned from GM is beyond me. When their clans crumble they have no where to go. :WTF: