PDA

View Full Version : Serious Sam 2

Wiper
02-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Peepz....Serious Sam 2 is there on steam. In my opinion a great game, so maybe a nice idea for some coop ^^

Useless
02-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Once upon a time there was a young boy with a wooden comp, ..

..long story made short - Ages ago I played it, had huuuge lags, not sure if I liked it too much :P

Better buy SSX for PS3 on its release. Gonna snowboard you to pulp <3

JIMINATOR
02-07-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm really hoping they do a remake of the game like they did the first two. Get rid of the cartoony look, should be awesome then.

Wiper
02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Hehe SSX tricky was a lot of fun, SSX is too serious :P DO you have RE5, Killzone 2 or 3 or any other good game ^^

And know what you mean Jim, for many the style was way over the top though i liked it since it fits the humor of the game.

Useless
02-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Hehe SSX tricky was a lot of fun, SSX is too serious :P DO you have RE5, Killzone 2 or 3 or any other good game ^^

SSX too serious? Insane :O
RE5 on X360.. and calling Killzone 2&3 good games is too much for my old weak heart D':

Show some love and just buy SSX like me, gotta be the best game 2012 <3
You could just tell me your PSN ID, so you could browse my game collection :3

Wiper
02-13-2012, 07:05 PM
SSX too serious? Insane :O
RE5 on X360.. and calling Killzone 2&3 good games is too much for my old weak heart D':

Show some love and just buy SSX like me, gotta be the best game 2012 <3
You could just tell me your PSN ID, so you could browse my game collection :3

U oldie :P, I need to look up my PSN ID.....really dunno it anymore. You have a Wii with Brawl so I can kick ur ass? ^^

Useless
02-14-2012, 04:15 PM
U oldie :P, I need to look up my PSN ID.....really dunno it anymore. You have a Wii with Brawl so I can kick ur ass? ^^

Wii yes, although it's never plugged in. :P
Brawl no. ^^

GET SSX, DAMMIT! Do it for me, for us, for the lulz, for god's sake! :')

Wiper
02-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Hmm I'll watch a review of the game, I'm curious cuz if I'm not wrong it's EA producing it and they have a bad rep. for me @ the moment considering "finishing" games. Always some consessions to make like gameplay, graphs or so :P

Useless
03-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Two words: Get SSX.

It is awesome.

Btw: Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for highjacking this thread, but not now, because SSX is worth highjacking threads. <3