PDA

View Full Version : Friar RA's

Mitchyl
03-10-2003, 05:07 AM
I finally got my friar up to bg level (23) and I've got a few points. I haven't really figured out waht to get with my RP's and was wondering if a high level friar could give me a few hints....cough....Tul....cough.

Mitchyl

Damzelindistress
03-12-2003, 10:38 PM
:lol:
You mean that you haven't been able to sign in at work yet Tul. I'm interested in what you have to say too :)

Gharac
03-13-2003, 08:25 AM
I went out to buy the Strategy guide....list price $20...on sale for $10...when I took it to the register, the clerk checks the register, then hands the book back and say's, "The inventory has instructions to throw this book away - you can have it." Sweet!

Anyway, I digress....

Per the Strategy guide:
Put most of your points in Staff, with rejuvenation taking a distant 2nd (3:1). You don't need to spend a lot on Parry, since your main defense comes from your ability to evade. As for Enhancement, while a bit is handy for contingencies, it's just not nearly as useful as Staff or Rejuv. Try to keep Enhancement and Parry at around 20 - 25% of Staff

Mitchyl
03-15-2003, 03:24 PM
Hmm....well, I was really talking about the Realm Abilities you get from realm skill points. At level 15, you can start going to what are called the Battle Grounds (BG's). There are 4 of them and they have a limited level range that allows you to go into combat against other real players (hence the Realm vs. Realm concept).

BG0 goes from 15-19.
BG1 from 20-24.
BG2 from 25-29 (and this one is unusually dead).
BG3 from 30-35.

Many people enjoy the BG's so much that they simply level to 24 or 35 and just stay in the BG's as long as they can.

Anyways...when you kill people in RvR, you get realm points. Every so often, you'll reach a new Realm Rank (see www.camelot-seer.com and click on Realm Ranks). Each time you gain a rank, you get another realm skill point to spend on realm abilities.

And you thought this game was complicated before!! :)

Mitchyl

Kemetian
03-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Save realm skills points until you know what is best for you in RVR. :unsure: