PDA

View Full Version : From Psycho Marz to LaSH

JayChyl
03-10-2003, 07:15 AM
I am posting that message from Psycho Marz, from old MERC clan.
I dont have control of it:

Lash... im sick of this crap, ur freaking 30 some years old man go get a job, get off ur ass, i say this to all u gm freaks... i remember when i used to play this game when i wuz not involved in the community, it wuz alot more fun. all u guys (all outlaws and mercs) have ruined the game for me and alot of other people.

All u clan memebers have an attitude and whenever i whine about something i get bitched at from all u gm assholes. but if i wuz on an alais and i hogged pups and mega and whored the RL i get bitched at and banned for losing my temper, well im quiting sam... im sick of all this sh!t from u guys... i wish i never got involved in gm. I dont know when u guys will realize that this gm community is bad, jus look at the number of people who have quit, its unbelievable... this has turned into the worst game ive ever played. Slash and cheap bastard u bunch of homos cant even say gg after i own u, bunch of sore losers, then u call me that... goodbye all, this letter is directed to the assholes of the game(every clan member on gm).

Sirc
03-10-2003, 07:18 AM
Psycho...bye bye. :wave:

Chyliniak, you can get banned by posting a message from a banned person like that. Don't do it again.

JayChyl
03-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Sorry, i dont even know. ok i will not do that again.

I am not long here, so sont know exacly the rules here.

Sirc
03-10-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Chyliniak@Mar 10 2003, 02:22 AM
Sorry, i dont even know. ok i will not do that again.

I am not long here, so sont know exacly the rules here.
I don't think it will be a problem, but just so you understand that the whole point of banning someone is so we don't have to put up with their crap. If you post their crap, it kind of defeats the purpous. :drink:

Grimmy
03-10-2003, 07:48 AM
If you post messages from others that have been banned here, you only cause trouble for yourself. Those that have been banned have been banned permantently for a reason. That beind said, and they being gone, what they have to say, doesn't matter and no one really cares. If Psycho Marz has something to say to Lash, then he should do some homework and get his email or something and pm it him, don't make it public, becuase the public is better off not having to deal with this. If it is personal, do it in pm! If you are out for attention and that being the reason you do it publicaly, then prepare for the consequences that come with them.

Have a good day and hope you frag em all! :thumbs: