PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Impressions are in.

Rivers
03-10-2003, 08:16 AM
There's a few reviews and impressions on Final Fantasy X-2 from magazines in Japan. Looks like the battle system is complicated and there's some complaints about the story line. You can see the whole thing here.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2003/030903a.html

Strifer
03-11-2003, 07:30 PM
I think it will be great! If there are difficulties people will always complain. I think it's a nice attempt at non-linear storyline. But why on PS2? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Gun Element
03-11-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Strifer@Mar 11 2003, 12:30 PM
I think it will be great! If there are difficulties people will always complain. I think it's a nice attempt at non-linear storyline. But why on PS2? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Do u like the PS2?

Anyway thats interesting about the ppl complaining, but I dont care. Things are sometimes meant to be complicatedl. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
03-12-2003, 01:05 AM
Im getting it overnight for my Import Ps2 on thursday so Ill give you guys a heads up on the game when I get it!

Rivers
03-12-2003, 02:47 AM
cool go for it yo! :thumbs:

Burn the Witch
04-04-2003, 01:00 AM
Aparently its quite comical....thats not what I want in an RPG....sure some comical bits are great! But the whole point of the FF series is emotion!

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
04-05-2003, 02:50 AM
Yes btw there is alot of creativity with the whole Japanese pop theme. I like to say its a Final Fanstasy that leans towards the female gaming market. Weither or not that is good thats your decision. Personially its not as great as FFX but still a good game. Some of the things that go on kinda make me think twice about what game this is. Although I have a strong feeling its not going to be suscessful in the U.S. mainly cause of its pop theme and the whole aspect of the happy fun dance. I hope to see more of what the true Final Fantasy has to bring for the future.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

Burn the Witch
04-05-2003, 04:52 PM
I actually though FF X was barely average :( Infact, after 6/7 things havent been going downhill, but they havent matched up to 6 or 7, which both kicked ass!