PDA

View Full Version : internet explorer question

Grimmy
03-12-2003, 08:11 AM
Is there a way to view the components that you have installed. What I mean sometimes you get those boxes and they tell you what is about to install and then you have the check box that says always trust such and such. Is there a way to see the stuff that is installed like that??

I think I accidently click a yes, when I meant a no, and now once in a while I get a pop up out of the blue mood, and I hate it!!

Thanks for the help ;)

Saretta
03-12-2003, 12:36 PM
I'm not sure but maybe u find something in your Windows folder in Downloaded Program Files :WTF:

FUS1ON
03-12-2003, 01:06 PM
Is this what you are looking for? :hmmm:
While in IE go to Tools, Internet Options, In the Temp Internet files section click Settings, Then click View Objects.

Grimmy
03-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Mar 12 2003, 08:06 AM
Is this what you are looking for? :hmmm:
While in IE go to Tools, Internet Options, In the Temp Internet files section click Settings, Then click View Objects.
I just did that too, but I don't think the stuff I was looking for was in there. I went to a chat program, they have a puter room in there and someone told me to run adaware, I did and I believe that it found what I was looking for. I hope so anyway. I sometimes get a pop up when I come here to GM. :bandhead: