PDA

View Full Version : Hey im not a newbie anymore

Damzelindistress
03-12-2003, 10:41 PM
I have 26 replies and or posts on gamecca got 2 squares :) . Didn't know I had level bulbs here too

Gun Element
03-13-2003, 04:06 AM
Im at the girls are hot stage. :w00t:

Mr Clean
03-14-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 12 2003, 10:06 PM
Im at the girls are hot stage. :w00t:
Your at the "disappeared for months but suddenly showed back up" stage... :P

Sirc
03-14-2003, 02:41 PM
On behalf of GameMecca, I would like to extend my apologies to the Whitehawk Disciples for the previous two posts.

Apparently the batteries have run down in their collars and they were able to get past the invisible fence. We will take measure to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Mr Clean
03-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 14 2003, 08:41 AM
On behalf of GameMecca, I would like to extend my apologies to the Whitehawk Disciples for the previous two posts.

Apparently the batteries have run down in their collars and they were able to get past the invisible fence. We will take measure to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

If I was the Whitehawk Disciples, I wouldn't be listening to a guy who wears a thong over his face because he thinks it's a surgical mask... :P

If the Whitehawks would rather I keep my posts to only serious ones, I will of course respect their wishes...just let me know!

Gharac
03-14-2003, 05:04 PM
A little comedy spread around never hurt anyone :thumbs: :drink:

Grimmy
03-14-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 14 2003, 09:41 AM

use energizer, becuase they keep going and going and going and going

and I think it would be funny to see Mr Clean in a pink bunny suit :rofl:

Mr Clean
03-14-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Mar 14 2003, 01:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Mar 14 2003, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 14 2003, 09:41 AM

Apparently the batteries have run down in their collars and they were able to get past the invisible fence.&nbsp; We will take measure to ensure that this doesn&#39;t happen again.

use energizer, becuase they keep going and going and going and going

and I think it would be funny to see Mr Clean in a pink bunny suit :rofl: [/b][/quote]
What, is a yellow sponge costume not good enough for you?

Mitchyl
03-15-2003, 01:10 AM
You guys crack me up (as well as the rest of the Whitehawks, I&#39;m sure). We certainly don&#39;t mind you getting silly in our little nook of the forums as long as it falls within our guidelines (see the pinned thread in the general section, basically, no nudity/vulgarity). Happy posting.

Mitchyl

Thaline
03-25-2003, 03:53 AM
It is fun to read what you guys add to our forum :)