PDA

View Full Version : F9 or Server Stopped or Disconnected?

Fantum309
03-17-2003, 04:15 AM
I'm sorry guys, but this is getting stupid! I am not posting any names here but I played about 10 games on sunday and I had 4 of them end with Server Stopped, or Disconnected. I think what bugs me the most is they let you play so long, then they stop you before you get too far ahead. I had one server with about 25 frags, no loses and I kill him once, and then he shut it down. WTF. This is typical of a spoiled brat that says, "If you don't let me win, I'm taking my ball and going home". Well, I just gotta laugh. I had this guy that went by "beat" come into MY SERVER, and kicked my ass all over the map. I couldn't believe it. At no time did I shut down the server or even think about it. I just kept thinking, man, I gotta play this guy more often!!!!!!

Here are a couple of my screenies of these kids taking their balls and going home!!

And GG to beat.............whoever you are!!!

Fantum309
03-17-2003, 04:16 AM
And another, :bandhead:

Fantum309
03-17-2003, 04:19 AM
And again, :bandhead: :bandhead:

Fantum309
03-17-2003, 04:24 AM
And how about even another? Hey, you guys getting the same thing too???? :rofl: Join the club.......or clan! :jammin:

Die Hard
03-17-2003, 09:18 AM
It's a nightmare man, I hate it too :bandhead:

So, I see you were playing as Kurt in one of those shots.
Were you using an alias? :hmmm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fantum309
03-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Mar 17 2003, 04:18 AM
It's a nightmare man, I hate it too :bandhead:

So, I see you were playing as Kurt in one of those shots.
Were you using an alias? :hmmm:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
In that shot, NO! I was in 1.05 in that shot. However I did play with an alais a couple of times in some other maps and never got disconnected or F9'd. Funny, huh? :WTF:

(I really don't like 1.05! Too much flaming, trash talk and all of this binding! It''s too distracting and obnoxious............actually, I think there might be a lot of children there.)

Casanova
03-17-2003, 04:45 PM
:down: