PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Speech

SALvation
03-20-2003, 05:45 AM
Did anyone just see the speech by Saddam on Iraq TV? It's about 12:45am EST. There is no way in hell that was the real one. It didn't even look close. It makes you think if we really got the bastard on the first night as a couple of stations reported.

ME BIGGD01
03-20-2003, 05:51 AM
kinda stupid america did not block out all communications in iraq. i think thats stupid because right now saddams speech just called on the rest of the camel jockeys to fight against us. it figures palestine was brought up and isreal. i think isreal should eliminate palestine and send them back to saudi arabia wher ethwy were first kicked out of which you never hear about. i was hoping to see the flso saddam get blown up with a missle during the speech. that would of been great. watching that speech it only made me hate them scumbags more. i trust no one with arab/muslim background. they can not be trusted as the past shows they are all evil beings that need to be killed. they are cancer and the way to kill cancer is chemo!!!!!!!!!!!

FASTway
03-20-2003, 05:58 AM
I was wondering if it was the real Saddam as well.
Then maybe it was just a pre recorded speech.

40 missiles were fired and whoever was in the vincinity would be lucky to survive that.

Dangerous Dan
03-20-2003, 06:01 AM
everyone must be watching this tonight, the servers are awfully dead... :oooo:

Dark Reign
03-20-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 20 2003, 05:51 AM
kinda stupid america did not block out all communications in iraq. i think thats stupid because right now saddams speech just called on the rest of the camel jockeys to fight against us. it figures palestine was brought up and isreal. i think isreal should eliminate palestine and send them back to saudi arabia wher ethwy were first kicked out of which you never hear about. i was hoping to see the flso saddam get blown up with a missle during the speech. that would of been great. watching that speech it only made me hate them scumbags more. i trust no one with arab/muslim background. they can not be trusted as the past shows they are all evil beings that need to be killed. they are cancer and the way to kill cancer is chemo!!!!!!!!!!!
:WTF:

To say that all Arabs/Muslims are evil because some of them did terrible things in the past is so goddamn ridicoulous.
I'll repsect your opnion, but geez, get some help.....

Dan2
03-20-2003, 06:14 AM
Pitiful propaganda by a possible dead man. The Iraqi information minister was just on hurling anti-American crap, too.

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 06:43 AM
Over 35 countries are trying to help us.

ME BIGGD01
03-20-2003, 06:45 AM
when i see them respected america i may change my feeling on them. all i remember is them people dancing in the street laughing at the 9/11 attacks. this was all over the mideast. do not tell me to get help for feeling the way i do. i am not preaching to you people to follow my thoughts just expressing my view. i have my reasons and you have yours. i will dance in the street when any of them are destroyed even their families just like they would do if my family was killed. thats the breaks and this is war.

ME BIGGD01
03-20-2003, 06:46 AM
yeah he says 35 countries are helping us but it figures the only ones with troops are the usa and the uk.

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 06:48 AM
I hope I dont get bombed, there is a serious chance that I will, cause I live in North Carolina.

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Why dont they try to make tesla guns??

Dark Reign
03-20-2003, 07:00 AM
Well you can do that Bigg, and you'll be as hateful as they are!
Believe what you want, but don't insult others beliefs and then expect not to be insulted yourself.

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 07:02 AM
Noooo.
Not Iraq, but Us, America...

MR. SLiK
03-20-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 19 2003, 10:46 PM
trust no one with arab/muslim background. they are all evil beings that need to be killed
Thats called genocide.

Hiter: Almost committed genocide of European Jews. 2/3 of them killed.

BigD: Feels that all the arabs/muslims need to be killed.

You make the comparsion.

/squelch ME BIGDD01

BOSTON SHOCKER
03-20-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Mar 20 2003, 06:53 AM
Why dont they try to make tesla guns??
what the hell are you saying ??

cant you post all those 3 lines in one post

or could you spam in a spam thread??

Dangerous Dan
03-20-2003, 07:20 AM
lol, i know what he's talking about, tesla guns were in the comand and conquer games

BOSTON SHOCKER
03-20-2003, 07:24 AM
YA thats cool and all but ahhhhh what does that have to do with this topic???

its like me saying

:w00t: wow i wish they made cars with toasters in them

Dangerous Dan
03-20-2003, 07:27 AM
lol, i think he was implying (im going off on a limb here) that they would bring down saddam easily if they had them or something... but then again, we're talking VS here :P

ME BIGGD01
03-20-2003, 07:34 AM
yeah differnce is slik is that i talk of defence of those who would like to kill americans and jews. you talk about germans but you forget to mention the kind of hate thats taught in the muslim schools and that included iran. i am just hating back those who hate americans. you can comment always on my posts but never mention the hate from your familys country iran. how do they feel about jews? i think i mentioned this in another post this about how many people feel this way here in america. go ahead and 10 americans and ask them how they feel about arabs. ask tommorow and see if there feelings are differnt from mine. so slik what do you call all the iranians that hate jews?

p.s. i hope iran and syria is next.

GreatWhite
03-20-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by FASTway@Mar 20 2003, 05:58 AM
I was wondering if it was the real Saddam as well.
Then maybe it was just a pre recorded speech.

40 missiles were fired and whoever was in the vincinity would be lucky to survive that.
Maybe is was one of his many stand - ins ... :WTF:

Hobbes
03-20-2003, 08:02 AM
Vroom vroom, this topic looks like its rapidly going happy places! Imagine that. :rolleyes:

And Australia has some troops there too I thought. Or are sending them. And Poland says they're going to send 200 soldiers to help! Yeah, thanks Poland. :P

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 08:06 AM
Well, when, or if they capture Saddam, they should make him lick, and eat the crap off a gorillas butt.

Die Hard
03-20-2003, 10:01 AM
I've always found it interesting that racists are normally
biggots too. And biggots are normally racists.

Fascinating stuff!

If the human brain is a super-computer then I long for
the day when it can run new software.

Haze
03-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 20 2003, 07:45 AM
when i see them respected america i may change my feeling on them. all i remember is them people dancing in the street laughing at the 9/11 attacks. this was all over the mideast. do not tell me to get help for feeling the way i do. i am not preaching to you people to follow my thoughts just expressing my view. i have my reasons and you have yours. i will dance in the street when any of them are destroyed even their families just like they would do if my family was killed. thats the breaks and this is war.
Dident u know that those picture was taken from a total different story and
had nothing to do with 9/11.
That was a"cleared" the day after those pictures was shown.

Casanova
03-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I heard it was some "fake Saddam" too... :blink: :wacko:

Drunken Warrior
03-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 19 2003, 11:45 PM
Did anyone just see the speech by Saddam on Iraq TV? It's about 12:45am EST. There is no way in hell that was the real one. It didn't even look close. It makes you think if we really got the bastard on the first night as a couple of stations reported.
Yes I saw it. I loved seeing Saddam ( if it was him ) not at his best, and the war hasn't really even started yet. He kinda looked like someone who saw his life pass in front of him and he didnt like what he saw.

::: DARK PSI :::
03-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Man that Saddam looked sooooo fake. Just go to www.msn.com and click the link. hahaha

Mr Clean
03-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Mar 20 2003, 08:58 AM
Man that Saddam looked sooooo fake. Just go to www.msn.com and click the link. hahaha
I wonder if he's really dead... :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
03-20-2003, 03:46 PM
Our government said it was Saddam, just not sure when the tape was made, but they feel it was recent since he was reading the speach from a steno pad which would imply that it was done quickly.

Gun Element
03-20-2003, 03:57 PM
I just wondering how this is ending. Dont care now, care later.

At least to sound a little smart. But not really.

:cool:

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 04:16 PM
I think because of Islam Bin Landan is causing terror, is that Saddam might be behind that.

SALvation
03-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Saddam doesn't wear glasses because he considers them a sign of weakness. Also, he always reads from a teleprompter. This guy was definitely a fake.

Fantum309
03-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 20 2003, 11:30 AM
Saddam doesn't wear glasses because he considers them a sign of weakness. Also, he always reads from a teleprompter. This guy was definitely a fake.
One of many!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Pure_Evil
03-20-2003, 05:15 PM
OrangeHaze
Posted: Mar 20 2003, 08:49 AM

I'm sorry, I don't agree with most of what BIGG's typed, but I remember them dancing in the streets to and in Pakistan they were throwing candy to children in the streets and chanting Bin Laddens name! Then the weak ass excuse that they didn't realy understand what had happened was given the next day! That's BS!
If BIGG's feels the need to lower himself to that level, so be it. I'm sure that a few million in NY will be right there with him!

Gun Element
03-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Is aw this picture just now and its hard to believe thats really him. I doubt it is.

Especially with that mustache, known for hiding their identity.....or wait hes always with a mustache.
:blink:

Haze
03-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Mar 20 2003, 06:15 PM

OrangeHaze
Posted: Mar 20 2003, 08:49 AM

I'm sorry, I don't agree with most of what BIGG's typed, but I remember them dancing in the streets to and in Pakistan they were throwing candy to children in the streets and chanting Bin Laddens name! Then the weak ass excuse that they didn't realy understand what had happened was given the next day! That's BS!
If BIGG's feels the need to lower himself to that level, so be it. I'm sure that a few million in NY will be right there with him!
Im NOT talking about pictures from pakistan, i was talking aboyt pictures from israel.

My mistake, should be more specified.