View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Osama bin Laden

I don't rejoice when another human being is killed, but this particular human being that was killed was one of the worst members of the human race in recent memory. He was an indiscriminate killer. He killed people in predominately Christian nations, predominately Muslim nations, predominately Jewish nations, predominately Hindu nations, and so on. It didn't matter if it was men, women, or children. It didn't matter what they did for a living, how much money they made, or even if they understood ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why Jay Bilas is an idiot

I get that "analysts" are supposed to be critical at times. It's part of their job description after all. ESPN's Jay Bilas is no different. But, after the NCAA selection committee announced their selections for this year's Tournament, he went almost ballistic over some of the choices that were made. I won't delve into his entire rant, because quite honestly he made comments for hours throughout the course of the Selection Show. But I do want to focus on his verbal lashing of VCU's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dangerous Dan's Brief Life Update!

A brief update:

1) Working as a teacher (on call)
    2) Getting married in a month
    3) Life is good
    4) Occasionally pop on Serious Sam from time to time, but there aren't many people left...
    5) Can't believe it's been almost been 10 years since I started playing this game...
    Categories
    Uncategorized