+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tanya Wright aka Sepra R.I.P.

Hybrid View

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Tanya Wright aka Sepra R.I.P.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Donald (aka Jag) on Tanya's passing, she was a friend to many on here ... May God bless her and may he comfort her family!

Tanya L. (Avellino) Wright, 39, of Rochester, MA died unexpectedly April 8, 2016 at Tobey Hospital in Wareham, MA. She was the loving wife of Donald J. “DJ” Wright.

Born August 14, 1976 in Boston she was the daughter of Janet (Comunale) Smith and the late James I Avellino.

Tanya was a 1994 graduate of Middleboro High School and worked for J.C. Penny. She was a member of the Fresh Air Fund and enjoyed photography and loved being a dance mom to Alison, being a part of all her children’s activities, her “fur” babies, campfires and cookouts with family and friends.

In addition to her husband Donald “DJ” and her mother Janet she is survived by her beloved children Andrew, Kyle and Alison Wright; her stepfather George Smith; her mother in law and father in laws Donald “Bruce” and Louise Wright; her grandparents Mario and Tina Comunale; her brother Jonathan Smith; her sister Kristina Smith and many aunts, uncles and cousins.

Visitation will take place on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 from 4-7 PM in the Dahlborg-MacNevin Funeral Home, 280 Bedford St., Lakeville, MA.

A Graveside Service will be held on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 11:00 AM in St. Mary’s Cemetery, Wood St., Middleboro, MA.
    http://www.d-mfh.com/obits/obituary....r8Fgg.facebook
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

My Mood
    Innocent
    Wow. It really hurts when I see things like this. Sepra - way too ****ing young. Jag and I worked on making the Grim Reapers a great clan and Sepra (Tanya) was always in the background talking or playing with us while we did this. Tanya and I may not have always seen eye-to-eye, but if I did something stupid she would call me on it. I always respected her.

Donald I am so sorry for your loss. I'm proud to have known Tanya as much as I could have on the internet. She was fun, she was smart, and she saw right through Sirc. As both Cris and Sirc, Don, I truly mourn her loss.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Blah
    I just heard about this from a member that lost their password and needed help in resetting it.

WOW, this sucks! Anyone know what happened? Sorry for your loss Jag. If there's anything we can do, please let us or someone know.

I am so sad and sorry about Tanya. I had and still have with Donald contact via Facebook. He wrote last thursday 7th April "Just a little info concerning Tanya Avellino Wright. She was not feeling well for the past few days so today I took her to the ER and well Tanya had to have emergency surgery and is now recovering in ICU and will be in the hospital for at least a week."
    And Friday morning 8th April she passed away. I was shocked an could not express what I was feeling. We played together so many times DAOC and SS. Also we met eachother at the LAN Parties. I will never forget her. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Black Rose
    Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me

news

Very sorry to hear this...thanks for keeping me in the loop.

//Dan
    DAN_I_AM

Shocking to hear this news! Sepra was a wonderful person and great CF member. My condolences to Jag, her children and her family

My condolences to Jag and her Family

[insert clever tag here] JIMINATOR's Avatar
    very tragic news, she touched a lot of people. my condolences
    RIP Father.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Very saddening news! Tanya was so awesome and supportive to me during my divorce 13 years ago. I remember how great it was when DJ & Tanya took me down to Tenn for my first lan. Such a warm and caring person.

I always considered her the ultimate Mom & a true friend.

One of my best memories was teasing her with a stack of frogs, telling her that she was the bottom frog, carrying her family on her back.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Rob, I remember that too. I really miss her so much
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Black Rose
    Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast