+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MARK - Go in peace

MARK - Go in peace

He was special to me and I have always felt something different when I would talk to him. I miss talking to him and playing the games. I wish I had the chance to have met him in person because we would talk about it a lot. I remember talking to him when his mother picked up the phone and how beautiful and so nice she greeted me. I knew then that Mark and Nick have such a wonderful heartwarming family. Life is short and to see a young man pass through the clouds like the wind makes me wonder and feel how important people really are and the love that I know everyone has in their hearts. I never give up hope about life but I too was close and have tried many years ago but lucky for me that my family found me. I have never share this to anyone maybe one or two people Dixie, Mark and maybe Goober about it at GM. I know it must have been hard for him because the pain it can have and the impact it carries through the family and the people who love you. GM has been a home for me and after so many years now yet I find myself coming here and I ask myself why. I know now more than ever why and that is because I love you all and got to know many of you and it may sound a bit silly but yet my heart has been touch by many here, and yes we have had our arguments etc but yet to me it’s like having a family that at times fights and not meaning it in the end. GM is a home and it is where I got to meet many wonderful people which include Mark FS who has touch my heart and who I feel is a big lost.

Mark – He was like a tornado when he would play Serious Sam and would come strong out of nowhere and then it would disappear and he would be gone. I will miss you Mark and most of all talking to you because I use to look forward to chat with you. Rest in peace my friend for now I know the tornado that you are has now mastered the wind, the clouds and most of all the heavens. God Bless you and hope to see you in the afterlife when it is my time.

TO GM members - I do not have to see you all with my eyes to know you are my friends. Bless you all and be at peace.

I am not much for writing never was but I felt it was best to write what comes from my heart, simple and real.

You may all begin to post if you like thank you all

SAS
    Last edited by SASQUATCH; 05-10-2007 at 01:02 PM.
    RIP my friend and in spirit.
    1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

Rest in Peace Freestyler.

My Mood
    Lurking
    I didn't know FS as well as others, it was only a few days ago I found out his real name was Mark. But I do remember the best 'natural' Sam player I ever met. There is lots more to say but I will leave that to the guys that knew him best.

RIP Free Styler
    ....Too fast to live, too young to die....

....In Hiding.....

My Mood
    Angelic
    this really shocked me to read this makes me feel very sad, i hope u rest in peace
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

RIP Freestyler

Mark - We have aways had fun in our games and you were a great guy. You have touched the lives of many here on GM and it hurts to see you go. I hope you rest in peace my friend

Sean.

Rip Fs.

-P]|k|[S-

Rip fs

you were a great sam player sad to see a great one go
    <.._:=)P]|K|[S(=:_..> Ma)N(iac

I'm sorry for this happening,
    but news like that are just sadly, for nick's family and for mark's friends.
    I didn't knew freestyler much, just talked to him sometimes, he was a nice&friendly guy. He will be missed, that's for sure.
    For those, who cannot/don't want forget him and for those who has
    compassion for all what's happen, I've done a tag for wearing it under their signature .
    I've done that cuz, I've put into the position/situation of nick, my brother is very important to me, I don't know how you think about it.
    Without my brother I think I could not live.
    Notice that sentense : Life Is Hard, Life Is Short
    this ain't only a sentense!

Mark, go to the place that's the best!
    Rest In Peace my friend. Your friends & your family loves you and they have you are always in their heart, forever.

1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

- Xeno
    Last edited by Xeno; 05-12-2007 at 02:48 PM.

My Mood
    Amused
    RIP FreeStyler
    i'm very sad
    ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast