+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitehawk Disciples

Whitehawk Disciples

Along time ago (like 14-15 years now), I came here and was a member of a DAoC guild called Whitehawk Disciples. Taking a shot in the dark to see if anyone is still around from that guild... Kemetian, DamzelinDistress, Gharac, etc.
    If so, reach out to me on steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/alymon

So I just saw this post and had to respond. It has been a LONG time since I played or thought about DAOC. I played with this crew way back in the day. I'm not even sure I could tell you my characters name, but I played a lvl 50 Cleric. I played until 2004 and then called it quits and jumped ship to WoW. I'll reach out to you on Steam ... same name: Death Engineer.

OUTLAWS
    DE, what's up, brother?
    Wordna Level 50 Fire Wizard- RR11- Lord
    Word Level 50 Sorc- RR11- Lord
    Werdz Level 50 Theurgist- RR11- Lord
    Weardz Level 50 Cabalist- RR10- Dragon Knight

I still play but have stopped for over 8 months. I plan to play tonight with Rescue BG. Zueswiz is my toon. At the Vent, you will see my name as Monster. I just jump on during the BG but you will hear me say a lot Incoming. hehehe
    RIP my friend and in spirit.
    1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

Quote Originally Posted by Death Engineer View Post
    So I just saw this post and had to respond. It has been a LONG time since I played or thought about DAOC. I played with this crew way back in the day. I'm not even sure I could tell you my characters name, but I played a lvl 50 Cleric. I played until 2004 and then called it quits and jumped ship to WoW. I'll reach out to you on Steam ... same name: Death Engineer.
    For whatever reason, I keep coming back here once in a blue moon as I think back on my time in DAOC. I'm going to be giving New World a try starting in the closed beta tomorrow, and it reminded me of this.

I mostly hang out in various Discord servers now. If anyone is trying to reach me, I'm Alymon#3708 there.

In DAOC I played a sword and board paladin (Alymon). I had a crafting character named Aznar as well, but it's been so long I don't really remember much else. I think I dyed my plate armor dark blue.

+ Reply to Thread