+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanx Guys!

Just wanted to make a thank you thread for everyone that made these forums possible,THANKS GUYS!!!! YOU OWNx0r!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TOO POO ON YOUR LEGS!
    This is my Signature.

[quote:268ba22571="Snip3r"]Just wanted to make a thank you thread for everyone that made these forums possible,THANKS GUYS!!!! YOU OWNx0r!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TOO POO ON YOUR LEGS![/quote:268ba22571]

what up with you and poo? Oh, and thaks guys

The Kool-Aid Pimp Dangerous Dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hmm.... he must really anticipate taking a crap everytime he needs to go... he's probably like "YEAH!!!!! it's fun time!!!" and then he runs off and shuts the bathroom door. When he's done he picks it up, piece by piece and FEELS the contrasting textures, sometimes gooey, sometimes CRUSTY. Then when he's done, he has a feast!!!

hmm... i just read what i wrote, i seem to be a very disturbed kid! LOL :lol:

Blog Entries
    yeah, thx for setting this forum up, it's gonna let the community stay together for a long time

[quote:ec2eca4930="Dangerous Dan"]hmm.... he must really anticipate taking a crap everytime he needs to go... he's probably like "YEAH!!!!! it's fun time!!!" and then he runs off and shuts the bathroom door. When he's done he picks it up, piece by piece and FEELS the contrasting textures, sometimes gooey, sometimes CRUSTY. Then when he's done, he has a feast!!!

hmm... i just read what i wrotw, i seem to be a very disturbed kid! LOL :lol:[/quote:ec2eca4930]
    OMG :lol: I FELL OUTTA MY CHAIR!!!!!!
    This is my Signature.

disturbed beyond help.....

[quote:9036d28418="Dangerous Dan"]hmm.... he must really anticipate taking a crap everytime he needs to go... he's probably like "YEAH!!!!! it's fun time!!!" and then he runs off and shuts the bathroom door. When he's done he picks it up, piece by piece and FEELS the contrasting textures, sometimes gooey, sometimes CRUSTY. Then when he's done, he has a feast!!!

hmm... i just read what i wrote, i seem to be a very disturbed kid! LOL :lol:[/quote:9036d28418]

WTF Green Monkeys Avatar?
    This is my Signature.

Blog Entries
    no use in trying to help me then , lol

[quote:4ac7690b9e="Dangerous Dan"]no use in trying to help me then , lol[/quote:4ac7690b9e]

Your a lost soul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast