+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GAMEMECCA - THE MOVIE

FIN.

Worry not, these are obviously only here to accomodate any future posts. Though i fear the mere thought of having to fill all that with ACTUAL text will, in all likelihood, keep me shaking and post-free for a few good months, if not years.

Aww, who am i kidding - i always shake whether i post or not. [whimpers in abject, stuttery horror]

Don't shove with me but i got somrthing to post here...... THIS IS SICK THERE IS NO PLOT THERE IS JUST A FEW GUYS IN VIRTUAL REALITY AND SOME GUY WHO PLAYS A GIRL AND ONE MORE WHO WANTS TO BE A GIRL!!!! AND I THINK ITS COOL SO WHEN IS THE NEXT PART GONNA COME?!

i really dont think any one here that is a merc plays any games except didlywinks of maybe scabble :w00t: (except dd)
    and this is a game forum...)

hehe

just a mod thought. :WTF:

mod

Originally posted by 13375n1p4@Sep 20 2003, 04:40 PM
    Don't shove with me but i got somrthing to post here...... THIS IS SICK THERE IS NO PLOT THERE IS JUST A FEW GUYS IN VIRTUAL REALITY AND SOME GUY WHO PLAYS A GIRL AND ONE MORE WHO WANTS TO BE A GIRL!!!! AND I THINK ITS COOL  SO WHEN IS THE NEXT PART GONNA COME?!
    With all due respect, your last sentence is about the only one i understood! [kindly forwards your post to Alien Translations Anonymous]

But to answer your question, i finished the first 3 parts of the Chronicles a while back, i'm just hanging back with respect to ol' Scorchles, who's keeping the momentum going with his great run on Crimes in Red. Go check it out over in the Villains forum. [thumbs up]

Cheers.

Originally posted by Pathos+Sep 20 2003, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pathos @ Sep 20 2003, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--13375n1p4@Sep 20 2003, 04:40 PM
    Don&#39;t shove with me but i got somrthing to post here...... THIS IS SICK THERE IS NO PLOT THERE IS JUST A FEW GUYS IN VIRTUAL REALITY AND SOME GUY WHO PLAYS A GIRL AND ONE MORE WHO WANTS TO BE A GIRL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; AND I THINK ITS COOL* SO WHEN IS THE NEXT PART GONNA COME?&#33;
    With all due respect, your last sentence is about the only one i understood&#33; [kindly forwards your post to Alien Translations Anonymous]

But to answer your question, i finished the first 3 parts of the Chronicles a while back, i&#39;m just hanging back with respect to ol&#39; Scorchles, who&#39;s keeping the momentum going with his great run on Crimes in Red. Go check it out over in the Villains forum. [thumbs up]

Cheers. [/b][/quote]
    :unsure: is it gonna be long? [Brings out the handy Explorationaly Advance Dingie (HEAD) because the copy was blown away by head shot in GTA Vice City] :w00t: Will that EVER happen to ME??

Pathos it seems you are a one man forum&#33; (meant well) With your movie and the photos i&#39;ve spent a good portion of the day laughing out loud instead of working. I hope you haven&#39;t got me fired. And I am surprised not to see more replies.

What gave you the idea? I mean it can&#39;t be usual to have a movie about a forum starring all or most of its regulars? Or is it? I don&#39;t think i&#39;ve seen anything similar elsewhere.

Anyway nice work. Looking forward to the next one. :shifty:

Regards,
    SG

Originally posted by Sour Grapes@Oct 8 2003, 03:51 AM
    Pathos it seems you are a one man forum&#33; (meant well) Between your movie and the photos i&#39;ve spent a good portion of the day laughing out loud instead of working. I hope you haven&#39;t got me fired. And I am surprised not to see more replies.

What gave you the idea? I mean it can&#39;t be usual to have a &#39;movie&#39; about a forum starring all or most of its regulars? Or is it? I don&#39;t think i&#39;ve seen anything similar elsewhere.

Anyway, nice work Pathos. Looking forward to the next one. :shifty:

Regards,
    SG
    Hey Pathos.....your Jag and Lash pic is the wrong one. That&#39;s not them :unsure:

Hey hidey ho, Sour Grapes! (Cool alias!) I must first apologise for the delay in response time here. [chuckle] Things have been wild and crazy in the at-times ponderous, occasionally suspect, mostly dubious existence of, er, me. [rueful grin]

And let me just say - thanks a lot for the kind words! I am still rapt people are able to get a single laugh out of it! Cheers.

On a more selfish note, i must admit i'm thrilled and exceedingly appreciative of the fact that this thing has not been unpinned, because i have a little something special brewing which folks here will hopefully get a good kick out of. [rubs hands in cryptic, childish delight]

But to (finally) answer your questions - i'm not sure if this "forum script thing" (for lack of a better term, of which i no doubt picked the worst ever devised, in possibly any language ever uttered, including the banging together of stones) is common, but i can't imagine it hasn't happened elsewhere. I'm not much help on that one, i fear.

As for the idea itself, i guess it was this post that initially switched the light bulbs on (though i was a tad slow on following up on it). And boy does that bring back some fond memories! I'm a sucker for nostalgia. Can't wait 'till i'm old! No, wait-- !

Sepra - Thanks for pointing that pic error out! I did wonder a) why Jag looked unusually feminine in that shot, and b) why i was attracted to him [shame faced] With enough time and counselling, i would hope he could one day find it in his heart... to forgive me. In the meantime, however... [pulls complete stranger over and apologizes profusely]

As for the next chronicles (if anyone's interested) - i've had them written for a long while (some at least), but i think i'll rewrite a portion of it because it is now, well, out of date! [laugh] Merkwannabe is in it... from before he was a MERC. Yikes! So that will need "touching up". Should be fun, though! I have a few ideas, all of them bad! [mends warlock's hat and broom for one last spin]

But first.. expect a "treat" in about a month.. which will no doubt go down like a lead balloon! [smiles weakly]

Anyway, i've ranted enough. Thanks again Sour Grapes and one and all. Rock on! [sprinkles fairy dust and disappears in a fit of magical obscenity]
    Last edited by Pathos; 09-21-2004 at 06:07 PM.

We miss you Pathos. Glad all is well

My Mood
    Lurking
    Sorry we were never introduced (in a cyberspace sort of way) Pathos.
    I&#39;m an avid reader of your posts. Please tell me you write for a living?

By the way, did you get to see the Rugby?

Now I&#39;m thinking of the possibilty that you might be a &#39;Pom&#39;
    living in OZ.

:unsure:

nline2long:
    ....Too fast to live, too young to die....

....In Hiding.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast