+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey check out my new skin!

Here is another shot of BIOHAZARD enjoy! These skins are made by me. The girl was done by my dad but i have more skins and ther rest are done by me. Thanks alot!

P.S. I offered at the other Forums I told them i would make custom skins for people if they didnt mind how long it took!

Here is are screen shot of another character i call BIOHAZARD2 he is my first robot check this one out!

P.S. Im finially being able to show these characters all the other forums wouldent let me post and no one would let me send them pictures by e-mail

I for some reason cannot post another pic oh well ill keeo trying anyways the characters name is Nemesis hes dead on the ground in the pic that im trying to post ! Ill try to take more shots of him and BIOHAZARD2 possibially togeather. If you guys want i can e-mail you the skins they wont replace any other skin it will create a new character and if you have any requests on a custom skin I will see what i can do ok! Thanks enjoy!

P.S. Nemesis and BIOHAZARD2 are not done compleatly yet so i hope to finish soon and post new shots!

Ok i got it ! The file was just alittle too larger thats all here is another pic of BIOHAZARD. Tell me what you think of all these skins!

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Your skins look cool and welcome to Gamemecca.

What's with the two glowing balls in some of the pics around some of the heads? Is that something you added?
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Thanks alot
    Oh yeah the glowing balls are there when you play Team DM.

P.S. If anyone has any ideas for skins I would love to bring them to life just e-mail me at gameboypdc@aol.com

nice skins

Hey anyone want to play UT2003 with me on my dedicated server the dedicated server is running a g-force 2 TI videocard and a AMD Duron Prosessor I would apreciate the company I will download any map that i dont have that would be a good one to play. Thanks everyone!

The name is UT BIOHAZARD server

Oh yeah and here is another pic enjoy!

My Mood
    Innocent
    I don't have the full version yet. Maybe in a week or two.

hey you should make a skin for the game mecca! that reminds me i havent modeled anything for a while now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast