Closed Thread

Thread: Considering joining {DS}

My Mood
    Devilish

Considering joining {DS}

Downward Spiral is a UT 2004 Clan. We compete in other games, but UT 2004 is our passion. As a clan we compete in Ladders, clan scrimmages, practices, and domination of public servers.

Before a player may ask to join {DS} you must fulfill these 5 minimum requirements.

1: Full version of UT 2004

2: High speed internet connection

3: Must be an active player and be able to make two practices a week

4: Must be 21 or older (All ages are conciderd )

If you meet those requirements and wish to join {DS} Please contact either, Fragetti, Lash, Goober, Dissectional, Pure_Evil.

In {DS} you will be treated like an adult and are expected to act like one; Cheating, lying, hacking, piracy, harassment or general rudeness is unacceptable.

Downward Spiral values skilled player, but more importantly, team players who play with pride, dignity, and sportsmanship. If you apply to {DS} you will be tested on these values.
    Last edited by Pure_Evil; 06-10-2005 at 07:53 PM.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Closed Thread