+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: UT2003: My review...(first look)

I jumped online and played my first game just now. I lost to some guy named LOL something by 4 DAMN! Hehe...I wanted to win my first.

Anyway...my thoughts:

I liked this game....BACK WHEN IT WAS CALLED QUAKE3!!!

Slik should like it LOL They made this shit absolutely identical to Q3 in every way. It runs way way smooth on the net tho...damn sweet.

The weapons were very very lame, but it's fun anyway.

It is harder than hell to kill somebody here. You spend like 2 minutes brawling before you get a kill. I swear I planted 5 perfect rockets on some dude, and he still kept going!

In the overall scheme of history, I give this game a 6. I will play it mucho mucho tho, since I am downright bored as hell with Sam.

Any other thoughts?

Dang i agree with you Hammer.

i could not kill somebody for the life of me! I still got first on my team but it took much repeated fire to actually kill the guy.

i intend to play the game often but the quick deaths of sam are more my style!

Hey guys...help me with something OK?

We must advertise our new very cool home! When you play online, ask people to come visit us at http://www.gamemecca.net! It will help our community grow strong. Thanks!

[quote:959d3a8051="Ra/en"] the quick deaths of sam are more my style![/quote:959d3a8051]

EXACTLY! It's way fun to blow some dude up, and blow some other dude up, then some other dude LOL

This bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, then you get a kill stuff has got to go!

Hopefully that is the first screenie The screenshots are WAY better than the actual graphics in the game LOL. The game graphics aren't that great. They don't look NEAR this sharp or clear.

[img:acabde56c8]http://128.242.149.196/public/shot1.jpg[/img:acabde56c8]

The Kool-Aid Pimp Dangerous Dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you guys will still make time for sam though, right?

i personally don't enjoy long long multiple rocket placement fights, i love the thrill of the serious sam shotgun shootouts, you never know how its gonna go till the end!

i'll get UT 2003 in the spring, when i get my new computer

DOnt worry dan. Im stickin to sam!

but ill play UT2003 from time to time.. cause its just so cool

I played it. The rocket laucnher blows, it does no damage practically and no splash either. Quake3 = better than this. Your right Hammer, graphics were not nearly as good seen in the screenshots.

Frantic killing in Sam is fun but its downright ****ing retarded when it takes little to no effort to kill someone.

Anyways I wont be buying this game. I will cotninue waiting for Doom3 and its sweet sweet beta/demo whenever that comes out. I recently acquired Quake2 and I have been playing that online. I have all the Quakes so Ill be busy with those and whenever SE gets its damn netcode fixed, Ill be playing that a lot more also.

I think it is ok.....but i'm a real noob though, I SUCK hard...LOL

will play more.

I was impressed by over 400 servers and real smooth net play...

where's the lag???LOL

Sam is still my love.....you never forget your first love...LOL

My first love was Return to Castle wolfenstein.

that game was sweet.

I agree with you fastway... the 400+servers is impressive. sam has like 6

but its cool to know everyone playing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast