+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you like best about GM?

Originally posted by Pure_Evil+Jan 26 2004, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pure_Evil @ Jan 26 2004, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PJ&#39;l_Master@Jan 26 2004, 05:22 PM
    well you kinda went the other way with that pure... :unsure:

well... somebody had to be the first freak&#33; [/b][/quote]
    true but i expected XtremeGamer...I mean DaRkAgEnT... I mean .:Execution:.... I mean... aww he&#33;&#33; you know who im talking about

My Mood
    Devilish
    Originally posted by Burn the Witch@Jan 26 2004, 05:22 PM
    the fact that I can pervert and **** with the rest of my clan, slowly turning them against themselves, without them realising it, in some sort of mad Science Experiment, FLY MY PRETTIES, FLY&#33;&#33;&#33;

Gamemecca...it&#39;s out there

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Downward Spiral
    Black Rose wub

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun !!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Originally posted by PJ&#39;l_Master+Jan 26 2004, 06:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PJ&#39;l_Master @ Jan 26 2004, 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Jan 26 2004, 10:24 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-PJ&#39;l_Master
    @Jan 26 2004, 05:22 PM

well... somebody had to be the first freak&#33;
    true but i expected XtremeGamer...I mean DaRkAgEnT... I mean .:Execution:.... I mean... aww he&#33;&#33; you know who im talking about [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sorry did u say something, i was too busy dropping my pocket PC on the floor.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

well i have made quite the popular little thread all of a sudden

My Mood
    Devilish
    <---PJ " what should I post next"

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

My Mood
    Pensive
    I also like my avatar and the fact that everyone can see it.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

Downward Spiral
    Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@Jan 26 2004, 05:27 PM
    I&#39;m sorry did u say something, i was too busy dropping my pocket PC on the floor.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun !!

Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.+Jan 26 2004, 10:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.:EXEcution:. @ Jan 26 2004, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by PJ&#39;l_Master@Jan 26 2004, 06:26 PM
    Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Jan 26 2004, 10:24 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-PJ&#39;l_Master
    @Jan 26 2004, 05:22 PM

well... somebody had to be the first freak&#33;

true but i expected XtremeGamer...I mean DaRkAgEnT... I mean .:Execution:.... I mean... aww he&#33;&#33; you know who im talking about
    I&#39;m sorry did u say something, i was too busy dropping my pocket PC on the floor. [/b][/quote]
    :rolf1: :rolf1: :rolf1:

NICE&#33;&#33;&#33;

My Mood
    Devilish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast