+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to take and post screenies in Serious Sam

But if you only take the end of the game shot with the print screen button you can only have one at a time. I you play a second game and uyou hit print screen again then the first one will be lost unless you go out and paste it in paint before your next game.

Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Dec 26 2002, 03:58 PM
    But if you only take the end of the game shot with the print screen button you can only have one at a time. I you play a second game and uyou hit print screen again then the first one will be lost unless you go out and paste it in paint before your next game.
    'Spose I should make it count then.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Another SS2 Newbie question! In order to save your screen shot, after hitting print screen. Is there a way to minimize SS2 so I can paste the shot while I'm waiting for the next game to launch? I take it you can't save multiple end of game screen shots? Or can you?

Also does it take a long time for the next game to start from the server? I've waited a little while, got frustrated, hit escape and re-pinged the list. I've been playing on the Gamemecca Houston servers?

Up until a few weeks ago I only played UT so that's all I know, so please excuse my ignorance.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

I have never tried to minimize and paste in paint. I always just hit F11 during the last couple of frags. If I do hit print screen at the end of a game i just exit out of the game open up paint, paste it, then minimize the paint program and fire up Sam again. If you did not run Sam in full screen you could just minimize and open Paint quite easily.

At the end of the game the server will not connect automatically, you must reping the list to join.

Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Dec 29 2002, 03:24 PM
    Another SS2 Newbie question! In order to save your screen shot, after hitting print screen. Is there a way to minimize SS2 so I can paste the shot while I'm waiting for the next game to launch? I take it you can't save multiple end of game screen shots? Or can you?

Also does it take a long time for the next game to start from the server? I've waited a little while, got frustrated, hit escape and re-pinged the list. I've been playing on the Gamemecca Houston servers?

Up until a few weeks ago I only played UT so that's all I know, so please excuse my ignorance.
    If I want to close SS2 I hit control and escape at the same time.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Whocares

Don't Blame me I didn't vote for him.

or hit alt and enter at the same time, so you can still see when the next game starts

Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Dec 29 2002, 03:24 PM

Or hit your Windows or start button key. That will shrink down any game you are playing. If you play lots of different games, I suggest getting a program that has its own built in screen capture such as paint shop pro. Then you can assign your own hotkey or snapshot key (for example mine is f12) This way you can switch between games and only have to remember one key to use. You can snap multiple pictures of any screen with this type of screen capture.
    A smile is a light in the window of the soul indicating that the soul is at home.
    ~Anonymous~

My Mood
    Devilish
    Thank you all!
    I love how helpfull everyone is around here!! B)

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hypersnap DX LINK
    This software lets you assign a hotkey and it will capture as many screenshots as you want without leaving the game.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Thanks man!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast