+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crimes in RED

Villains GM Council Rep. Scorch's Avatar

Crimes in RED

Episode 1

Mr Die Domingez Hard caught up in the "Hole" with black jacket from "Billy the Kid" cloth company he opened his jacket and took of it a black thing.. that looked like a cannon he pointed it to a shiny thing with red light that seems like a kleer kurt with the name Krocks on it. . but the other mafia stopped him from shooting

do you wonder what is the name of the other mafia? .. you will have to wait to the next episode of
    "crimes in RED" coming soon..

Episode 2

Yes it was old style MEUKy that backstab Die Domingez Hard, but Die as you know likes to revenge the old ways.. so he grabbed a rusty old cannon to take MEUKy down. . he took a dive in the lava and here you go he got the cannon he waited in the invisible point to catch MEUKy in the back.. and sir HELLraisersen got to' the point before MEUKy so what Die Domingez Hard will do? finish his old business with HELLraisersen or wait till MEUKy will come .. all the details and the sudden death of DaFosia in the next episode of. . Crimes in RED.

Episode 3

Mr Die Domingez Hard.. decided to wait to MEUKy so he did, and missed , the first cannon ball, MEUKy already took the invisible and backstab Die Domingez Hard again! Die Domingez hard is even more mad now so he is going to take the most ugly weapon to flow the water with spam and catch him, but then DaFosia came with the same skin of MEUKy and Die Domingez Hard blow his ass off.

What DaFosia will do to revenge? all in the next episode of

Crimes in RED.

Episode 4

After Die Domingez Hard, killed DaFosia new spirit entered the game with the rising of Fred Bears, Fred Bear spawned in the game in the rocket room point and found himself owned by DaFosia that thought that he is Die Domingez Hard, Fred had one mission to save all sam players and make the world safe and clean for them, he took the double barrel as usuall and went to the middle, in that time DaFosia was busy finding Die Domingez Hard while he was busy finding MEUKy, in that time HELLraisersen took the invisible and went to to the heart point, Die Domingez Hard found MEUKy walking up from the middle and could take him easily, but then DaFosia pointed the sniper rifle and could take Die Domingez Hard easily but then, Fred Bear saw DaFosia in his camp position and could take him easily, and then HELLraisersen saw Fred Bear behind with the invisible, so what will happen?

find the answers in Crimes in RED. and the fall of Fantum Diaz from the heard point. too.

Episode 5

Yes, Dr. Fantum that was in a vacation in Havana transferred Die Domingez Hard to his Mafia estate near the sea Dr. Fantum has a Esterase model from 1987 brand new diesel engine, Die Domingez Hard was shocked.. how could it be and he noticed that alien spaceships flow out side then he knew he been tranfered to the future by Dr. Fantum's Machine and saw that the Esterase have hover system! .. but he couldn't let his Mafia mates left over in the hole in 1975 with HELLraisersen and MEUKy that known as members of the MERCars selling cars mafia and Co. members, so he asked nicely to bring them too, while they been transfered the machine caused an unusual thing in the cybernetic time from 1975 to 2047 and Fred Bear became to a Fred Hippopotamos, and DaFosia became to a DaFosoia, but they still had the Villians super power behind them, while MEUKy and HELLraisersen noticed that the Mafia la Villians members gone Dark spirit transferred them too..

Do you wonder where.. me too!

All the details in crimes in RED.

Episode 6

Fred and DaFosia arrived safely to Dr. Fantum's estate, and before Dafosia said red station Dr. Fantum shot him a laser beam that tranferred him to his original form, then also Fred seems to be infected from the beam and become a bear again! .. while they were talking with Die Domingez Hard, HELLraisersen and MEUKy found themselves in the MERCars castle in south France, in secret hideout, they saw that DarkLeviataniator saw them himself. and in Havana Dr. Fantum was busy fixing his transportation machine for the mission he planed for 2 years: capture the MERCars castle and see what they hide in the basement, Die Domingez Hard said he must have his personal assistance Mr. DeathS Diaz he told Dr. Fantum that he could be the gullible person that will enter first to the castle, and of course Dr. Fantum found him hunting "campas" in the red station, and Dr. Fantum tranferred him to his estate and then Die Domingez Hard told him what he needs to do, Mr. DeathS Diaz was shocked! he was about to kill a campa with a sniper rifle, but then Die Domingez Hard has brought the situation under control, while a dark lord entered the MERCars castle .. who is it? and why he wants to kill Fantum.. all in the next episode of crimes in red.

Episode 7

Dr. Fantum saw something weird, he saw in his satelite monitor that, someone is in his way to the MERCars castle, he called Die Domingez hard, and told him "Hmm don't you think it's a bit weird to see someone near by the castle in those hours, this castle is pertty guarded those hours" Die Domingez hard told him back "Yep but what if it's someone that can help us, send me in there" Dr. Fantum got his transportetion machine based on chrono system that take a person or object to the future, so he will get to his objective fast, and because of the location of the estate the transportation machine is the only way. Die Domingez Hard sent there and saw, a person that he pretty know, it was TOPSPECOMPUTERS guy called huggy, Die Domingez Hard stopped him, and said "Hmm what the heck are you doing here? huggy responed "I am in my way to found out whats going on in there I have heard some weird voices, Die laughed, " HA, don't you know it's alwyas like that when DarkLeviatanetor is around. huggy seemed suprised "Oh I see, but it's pretty disturbing my tea break" Die Domingez Hard said " Well if you want to end it join us," huggy seemed totally lost, "Who is us? what are you talking about" Die Domingez Hard responed " Well us, the Villians." huggy jumped up and said yes, and bowed Die Domingez Hard, he said " I wanted to join you the first time I saw DeathS Diaz killing me with the sniper rifle". Well time to go, Dr. Fantum is waiting we can't stay here the MERCs will soon notice us. Dr. Fantum transferred them back to Havana, and the clan mates gave huggy a warm welcome. But they didn't know that huggy is the one. The one that will save them from total death in the MERCars castle...

How did he do that? all in the next episode..

Episode 8

Well time to go, it's 6am and we are ready to flow, One sec Fantum, we need the keymaker, hmm what the heck we are not in the matrix, noo this is not about that *laugh* so what is it Die Domingez Hard? it's BOA, he can bring us to the backdoor of the castle pretty easly since he can do keys to every door, but he went to a vacation, in Scotland , so what should I do now? i can't find everything on this planet with the machines.. Oh well just transport me to Glasgo I will be on my own from there, alright Die, but be carefull because I know that some MERCs hang out there, hmm what ? MERCs in Glasgo? what the heck they doing there? Doh! it's their prime command center they get drunk there, becuase of the great taste of scotch, ahh that's could be right anyway I will be carefull there anyway they will be totally drunk, Don't be so sure.. but anyway good luck. Die Domingez Hard found himself in Glasgo, trying to find BOA, he knew where BOA is,
    while Die Domingez Hard reached the door, in the MERCars castle SALvoso, has arrived,

Dr. Fantum: Oh I smell troubles I see that SALvoso has entered the castle I need to know what they are up too.

Die Domingez Hard: Roger that, sent DeathS Diaz he is crazy enough to enter there.

Dr. Fantum: Alright.

what the heck will happen to DeathS Diaz and why huggy sent to the castle again. all in the next episode.

Episode 9

*Knock Knock* who is there? it's Die Domingez Hard, eh? it's your worst nightmare, password please, "billy owns all" oh alright come in, what's up? I need your service to open the backdoor of the MERCars castle, hmm I don't know if I can create a key for those stuff.. it's DL v2.0 lock system, oh come on, lets go I know you can, but.. Die, we have a problem, I see HELLraisersen's car in the parking, hmm what? from where do you know how his car looks? Doh! We were friends before the mafia's rised up, oh I see, so how we will get out of here? I need just a phone nothing more, OK, here it's in the back, ok i will be right back.
    In the mean time, DarkLeviataniator planned how to chase after BOA and Die Domingez Hard, he needed the location of the Villians estate, and connected HELLraisersen, "HELL where's our prey going? Hmm I don't know looks like DIe Domingez hard didn't exit the building till now. Oh that's hackzordly bizzare I will see what's going on with my love, SALvoso.

Would Die and BOA will reach safely to the estate or Dark will catch them before?

Episode 10

Fantum, get us out of here, HELL is after us! I can't do that, I split coffee on the machine, oh now what? well you can run to the corner, you know where's my hunting house in Glasgo.. ahh yeah Iget it, I will do it now,
    BOA come with me and keep running to the Fantum's Porsche 959, ok but how did he get this car it's pretty old and costs alot today, no idea.. well lets go.
    While HELL see them he contact DarkLeviataniator, hey Dark, they are running out to the car and then to the high way, well! go after them you can't miss them, ok! BOA and Die Domingez Hard went to the car and start driving while HELL chased them, but HELL dissapear for a min, becayse he picked up MEUKy from the prime command center, then he crossed to a road that brings him faster then Die and BOA to the high way, they met each other but the 959 speed cut them 1 min before HELL arrived, then they chased each other in the high way, Dr. Fantum had a plan he knew there is a match of Glasgo Rangers and it about to end so the fans will flow the stadium's street, so he asked Huggy to buy Glasgo Rangers, T shirts so HELL and MEUKy will think they are part of the fans and move on, Die and BOA were in the fast 959 and they reached 10 mins before HELL and MEUKy, Huggy caught them up and they switched cloth and were trying to hide in the big roll of Glasgo fans.
    Huggy what are you doing here? fantum sent me to save your arses, oh good for him we needed it, who is this guy behind you? it's BOA Villians member, oh you mean the famous BOA? *bows* yep it's him.
    Well it's time to see when they cross the road, who are you talking about? HELLraisersen and MEUKy they will soon cross the road and will not notice us and after that we will get as soon as possible to the 959 and drive to place that can reach fantum's transportation beam.

What will happen after then?

Episode 11

ARGH! we missed them, relax HELL, lets not forget that DarkLeviatanetor, caught up Villian member just now, what?? caught up Villain member how do you know that? I just know. No I asked how did you know, ahh he showed up in the screen satelite of the car while you drove like a mad man in the high way, ohh I get it so what we are suppose to do now? we need to get back to the command center and then get transferred back to the MERCars castle, alright on my way to the center.
    While Die BOA and huggy have been driving to the location point of the beam Dr. Fantum showed up in the satelite phone of BOA and told him the sad news.. they reached up to the location, and tranferred back to the estate in Havana.

Who was caught by the MERCs?

Episode 12

Welcome back guys.. thanks doc.. it was pretty hard to keep running from those MERCs, yeah Die I know I saw the whole thing, possibly you could get caught up, if huggy didn't show up yes! huggy saved the day, but what about the Villains that got caught? I have some evidences about it, but still I am not sure who caught up there.. hmm we need to find out, any plan how to find out? Fantum, hmm no.. it's a suicide to get in there right now, but DeathS Diaz is still there, but I lost contact with him, oh so do you think its DeathS Diaz that got caught? no.. it's not him I think he got drunk again and since the MERCs don't know he is one of us.. you know the hair cut.. *laugh* oh yeah he has changed pretty much.. so you saying he just saw how much beer is kept there and couldn't resist? yep.. well that;s our DeathS *laugh* when Die and Fantum were chatting BOA came up with an idea to get DathS Diaz back and find out who caught up..

Episode 13

While the Villians were busy in the MERCars castle DarkLeviataniator shout: ..
    Folks! we are going to catch up the first plane to Costa brava Spain! crowd voice( HELL and MEUKy):
    ehhh??? Dark.. did you have a visit in the bar again.. I think you got too much beer but thats just me..
    NO! you fool we need to visit Agent RaVen for information.. he did a little research about where the Villians estate could be. Sounds good! Dark.. when we are going to leave? hmm thats depends on how fast SALvoso will get us a jet! oh man I hope it will not be like the last time he got us chicken transformation jet.. 6 hours of stinkin chickens! HAHAH! relax HELL, we going to get first class one this time! oh I hope so..
    And in the Villains estate Dr. Fantum had his last card.. Slay that sent a while back to check and estabilish a base in .. Porto, Portugal. Fantum can't stand a house if it's not near the sea. BOA explained Dr. Fantum his plan to save and see the Villian's member from the MERCars castle. but while he did that, the phone rang.. he picked up..
    HEllo? hey Fantum! it's me DeathS Diaz, I think I had a long dream about beers.. but anyway I have information.. very importent information.. Well TalK! ok.. I heard some one shout that the MERCs are in their way to Costa Brava, Spain. Oh good.. then the castle will be off guards.. and Slay already estabilished a base in Porto. They playing right to our hands..

Episode 14

He was in jail, he was deeply in trouble, he was in a deep sleep, the dream that showed up in his mind was a deep red color in the everlasting memory of his tragic situation, his blood sprayed the snow white barries, and turned them to crimson. The situation was so terrible that he woke up, finding himslef in the darkness, saw only the moonlight from a little window above everything. His memory got back to him and he remembered the most important thing - he was a Villian.
    In the meantime the MERCs were about to get ready to the flight to Costa Brava, Salvoso called DarkLeviataniator and told him.. the plane is up and ready for take off .. Alright we are about to come over..
    but Dark what about our Villian prisoner? .. Oh I forgot about him I think he is still sleeping or something.. Good! so we will not have to put guards near his cell.
    DeathS Diaz heard the whole thing and run to the Viilian prisoner cell.. in the meantime the Villian prisoner
    found a book with alot of dust, he was curious although he saw that the title says: Legends of the Death.
    He opened it and all of the sudden he found himself facing Che Guevara...
    DeathS Diaz was about to see him but saw only the blue light in his cell that dissapeared in the second that he saw it, he called Dr. Fantum and told him that he couldn't see the prisoner's identity, DeathS Diaz was shocked he told Dr. Fantum that he only saw a flashing blue light that dissapeared quickly, Fantum asked him about the light and told him that if it's a blue light it might be a long range transformation beam, so DeathS Diaz asked.. so where is he now? - no idea he could be anywhere. The range of the transportaion beam is pretty global, so it will take ages to locate him. But let's not focus on that I hope he will survive.. What?! what do you mean don't you have any careness about him? Of course I do, I just feel that he is close to the estate. I don't know why I just feel it. My feelings never dissappoints me.

What will happen next?

Episode 15

In.. the middle of usuall security check.. Dr. Fantum found out that Die Domingez Hard is acually a clone, that the MERCs sent. Then he realized that the Villain prisoner is acually the real Die Domingez Hard, he told Fred Bear to catch the fake Die Domingez Hard and kick him from the estate, in the meantime he wondered how come that Die Domingez Hard caught up and he didn't see it before then he concluded that the MERCs wiped him out when he was transferred to the estate after the chase of HELL and MEUKy, but Die Domingez Hard was in otehr trouble that seemed like no trouble at all..
    Die Domingez Hard woke up facing Che Guevara so he screamed CHE?! then Ozmando laughed and said that he smoked too many Cubanian cigars.. yes.. Ozmando from the sub Outlaws underground rescued him from the MERC jail. No one knows how but Die found him self in his Compound.
    The MERCs reached to Costa Brava, and they were encounting agent RaVen that told them that he has very exact information about the Villians estate.
    Dr. Fantum finished his plan, he wanted to send Villains to explore the MERCars castle but he knew that there is only one way to enter the castle.. from the roof he knew he will need to paradroop them to the roof.
    But first he needed to find out Die Domingez Hard that was his key man for the whole mission. He sent huggy to search up for him around the area with a cannon rust detector because he knew that alot of cannon rust been left from the glory days of his sam career, huggy searched him for 2 hours till the detector seems like he going to blow and it blowed in his face but, it was a small blowing that made his mind to think different and he found out that there is a sub door that leads to the old sub train in the area, he entered and found himself surrounded by Outlaws members that seemed pretty mad...

Hmm what will happen next..

Episode 16

The night was cold like an ice tea in Alaska, huggy found himself surrounded by outlaws that seemed mad, but they weren't at all the cold that hitted the underground made them look strange and mad, Chico from the outlaws said: Hey huggy we knew you are about to come over, we will lead you to Die Domingez Hard, but first we will have to test you, we want to know for sure you are huggy, so you will need to fight 1 vs. 1 in thr Red Station with Ozric that known as Ozmando as well. huggy was about to accept the challenge but his guarding angel apearred suddenly and the world around him froze, the angel said: Hey huggy it is very rarely when angels appears but this is important matter that I had to settle.. listen carefully in about 1 minute Chico will tell you a joke a joke that if you won't laugh from there is a fear that the challenge will never come and that means Die Domingez Hard will be caught by the MERCs again. *poof* the time flows again and Chico said: Wait before we continue I want to cheer you up let me tell you a joke.. There was a customer that waited long time to his pizza and he asks the waiter, waiter.. will my pizza be long? and the waiter says no... it will be round! Ozric knew that he had to laugh and split a fake laugh.. HAHAHAH! good one Chico! now where's the challenge? ...

Episode 17

The challenge will be in virtual reality in the Red Station, you have 3 minutes to get 30 frags and 1 minute after the challenge to save Die Domingez Hard, It's not us that going to give you those terms because we are agenst you, we have information about a group that going to reach our hideout very shortly and they will caught DIe DOmingez Hard again. You better start now, but after Chico finished his speech huggy wondered and asked: WHo is this source for the information, Chico replyed that this information is from someone who calls himself Mr. Shaw, his real identity is not available and his information is always a true prediction, we still don't know what is the interest by giving us those information files. huggy asked another question.. So why do you help us, what is the interest behind your help? Chico suddenly seemed quiet and huggy said: So what is it .. tell me! Chico looked behind him into Slash's eyes , Slash was mad therefore in the end Chico said.. Well huggy there is a thing that would never change our interest is a secret that you couldn't know the connection to our interest is complicated signaller with Mr. Shaw himslef and only Slash knows who he really is , therefore we will pass this part for now the challenge waiting for you ..

Episode 18

Challenge? ... the question is if you are ready for the challenge huggy, and huggy.. screamed .. of course I do, OK huggy it's time, go through this black door with Oz.. good luck..
    IN the meantime Dr. Fantum, wondered where is huggy and what takes him so long so he called DaFosia, BOA and Fred Bear to look up for him.. he told them that they can take his Porsche 595 and they was on their way.. DaFosia was about to enter the car but BOA stopped him and asked.. Who decided that you are driving? I... hmm I wanted to drive in this car for a long time but everytime you stopped me, this time I will not give up.. BOA answered.. indeed you know what I will let you drive this time but then Fred asked.. and what about me you two never gave me a chance to drive either.. and Fred told them that this time he will not sit behind and took Dr. Fantum's motorcycle and told them that he will meet them there.. BOA and DaFosia, started driving but didn't know that MEUKy and HELLraisersen, coming for second encounter and HELL is mad then ever and MEUKy made some plans to be sure this time.. they will succeed.
    While HELL started to drive MEUKy spoke with DArkLeviataniator in the main car screen, Dark told them they must succeed or huggy and Die Domingez Hard will be rescued. But they didn't know Fred Bear is on his own to the hideout while they tracked only BOA and DaFosia.

Episode 19

Fred himself didn't know that he will play big role in the saving plan therefore he was in big toruble..
    WHile DaFosia was driving BOA suddenly realized that a red sport car from the MERCars company is chasing them in the main Havana highway, the traffic didn't play for their side and HELL drove like a mad man behind them while MEUKy observed the Villians car in the GPS monitor...
    BOA told DaFosia that he must not drive so slow and he needs to drive faster because HELL not seemed like slowing down! and of course DaFosia couldn't do it because of the heavy traffic, HELL was a about to catch them but when he wanted to stopped them he faced a semi trailer truck in the second road that almost hitted him, so he had to do a 180 spin and get to the exit while DaFosia and BOA continued to drive to the hideout in the highway.
    MEUKy fall asleep since he see those chasing missions for 5 years so HELL shout.. ME!!!!!! wake up! I lost them.. Huh? how come? never mind I need to get first to the end of the highway before they will reach it.
    Tell me how to do it by the GPS.. there is a bottum there that shows the fastest way to get there.. remember when agent RaVEn showed us the trick? No.. in matter a fact I was in the gaming room.. What?! are you crazy I can't drive and set the GPS in the same time! relax HELL.... I will do it in a minute I just need to read how to do it in the instruction book. Yes... BUT WE DONT HAVE A MIN!!!!

Why HELL didn't have a min?

Episode 20

Fred have reached the hideout, but the place was empty, he just found Die Domingez Hard and Ozric connected to the Virtual Reality machine while huggy seemed to walk like zombie with cables all over his body, Fred knew something is wrong and took the last cable and connected himself to the Virtual Reality machine and, found himself in the hole, he heard a big explosion of spam in the middle but first went to the heart point, but then found Die Domingez Hard standing near the door that leads to the heart and not doing anything, he come closer and suddenly Die turned to him, and spoke "Fred! just in time! we need your help it seemed like huggy and Ozric playing around here in the hole but two MERCars are also here and they are chasing huggy, I found myself in the hole and I couldn't move till you came around! we must save huggy, the game is about to over we have 4 minutes, so here is my plan, you will take the rocket lancher while I will dive with double barrel to the water where's the invisibility spot when you see HELL or MEUKy come over to the the heart try to do a suicide shoot and blow yourself and the MERCar that come, if the MERC survive the shot and you are not I will handle him but if you survive try to make him fall into the water and I will take the invisibility and kill him then we will have 1 MERC left, we need to take him too by this plan, I will go take a cannon and run to the middle he will come after me and try take me with double barrel as usuall, while you will take the rocket luncher and cover me, if I not survive the shoot, shoot him from close range it will suprise him, I bet I could take him myself but you will be my backup." OK Die i hope I can remember all the plan lets go....

What will happen next?

Episode 21

Die Domingez Hard, managed to kick the arse of HELLraiser while Fred got in trouble up the stairs, but luckly DaFosia and BOA showed and rescued him, they were about to reach to huggy but the game stopped, and a new game started, the MERCars spawned again Ozric and huggy too, while DaFosia, BOA, Fred and Die were glad to see the Red Station infront of their eyes.
    Dr. Fantum was worried he didn't see the gang for 4 hours, so he tried to catch something with the ASE, he got the game of the gang and went to observe it, huggy managed to get in the sniper tower while DaFosia grabbed the machine gun, they had to catch the MERCars before they catch Fred!
    DaFosia and Fred both went to the machine gun point in the on the top of the tower, Die joined them and huggy too with the sniper rifle, but BOA was trapped between the two MERCars, Fred, DaFosia and Die washed MEUKy with bullets while huggy got HELL with the sniper rifle, BOA escaped and Dr. Fantum tranferred them back to the estate.
    "Welcome back guys..."
    Die Domingez Hard was shocked... "Hmm Fantum? I didn't know that you are here too.."
    "What?"
    "Yes... I always believed that you are an angel, Heaven is so nice.."
    Dr. Fantum splashed some water on Die's face.
    "Huh! damn and I thought I am in heaven..."

Episode 22

Die Domingez Hard and Dr. Fantum, went to a board meeting with BOA and Fred.
    Fred started to talk about how long will it take to take over the MERCars castle, Dr. Fantum replied that the MERCars castle is pase, and they should start planning their vacation in Saint Bart, Die Domingez Hard disagreed and told Dr. Fantum that he wants to fly to Hawaii, and Fred wanted to hunt deer in Canada, BOA told Die Domingez Hard that he would be on his side and the vote in the end was 2 for Hawaii.
    The Villains clan arrived to Hawaii and relaxed in the hotel, while the dark lord showed up. Apperantly SAL and Lev went to the same hotel to celebrate their 25 years anniv.
    By the time the Villains went to dinner SAL and Lev rented a room in the center of the dinner room. Die and Fantum saw them.
    Dr. Fantum: O' god I told you we had to go to Saint Bart.
    Die Domingez Hard: No, that's fine we have a good chance to suprise those Mercs once and for all.
    Dr. Fantum: How?!
    Die Domingez Hard: I have to think about it... soon I will find a plan!
    Dr. Fantum: Yeah sure. ding me when you have finished.
    Die Domingez Hard: What?!!! I told you I hate to hear the word DING.
    Dr. Fantum: Why?
    Die Domingez Hard: Don't tell me you became a DAOC freak!!!
    Dr. Fantum: Of course I have, I am a horse lvl 59.
    Die Domingez Hard: Thank god, I thought you are a donkey.

What will Die Domingez Hard plan?
    All in the next episode of crimes in RED.

Episode 23

Dr. Fantum: Hahah! donkey eh?
    Die Domingez Hard: Yes.
    Dr. Fantum: Nah...
    Die Domingez Hard: Bah.
    Dr. Fantum: What is your mighty plan?
    Die Domingez Hard: Smash them hard like peanuts!
    Dr. Fantum: Nah...
    Die Domingez Hard: Bah!
    Dr. Fantum: I think we can use a better plan
    Die Domingez Hard: Yeah, I know exacly what we can do.
    Dr. Fantum: What?
    Die Domingez Hard: Smash them hard like peanuts!!!!
    Dr. Fantum: Are you sure you didn't try DAOC... because you seem like it.
    Die Domingez Hard: OK, I will tell you what we can disguise as the waiters.
    Dr. Fantum: And?
    Die Domingez Hard: We will get the tips! LOL
    Dr. Fantum: You really need help...
    Die Domingez Hard: I have a real plan now!

What will be DH's real plan? all the details in the next Crimes in RED.

Episode 24

Dr. Fantum: A plan?
    Die Domingez Hard: Yes!
    Dr. Fantum: Speak..
    Die Domingez Hard: I have a joker... long island ice tea..
    Dr. Fantum: Oh no... that might get us in trouble
    Die Domingez Hard: long island ice tea is the only guy that can make it.
    Long island ice tea and picard were still in Fantum's estate in Cuba.
    Die Domingez Hard had to send two of him man to get them to Hawaii, so he sent BOA to get them, while BOA was over the plane Die Domingez Hard called Long island ice tea that also called Long Cartez Knutsen Tea.
    Hello there Cartez we need your help here in Hawaii you must get ready... BOA is on his way... Cartez was amazed he is only a new member in the Villians and that soon the founder calls him, Cartez aka long island ice tea was very busy at spamming the forums, he had one man mission to reply last at each thread.
    But Cartez Knutsen Tea had to stop the holy work of spamming and get with BOA on the plane to Hawaii.
    LIIT: Hey BOA!!!
    BOA: Hi LIIT
    LIIT: what is my job?
    BOA: I don't know
    LIIT: OK! lead me to the master Die Domingez Hard.
    BOA: Of course you little spammer
    LIIT: BIG spammer for you.
    Die Domingez Hard: Hello guys
    LIIT: *bows*
    BOA: Hi DH
    Die Domingez Hard: Time is running up...

While Die told them his plan Tiko Fabrez of the DS visited the MERCS...

What did Tiko Fabrez tell SALvoso and DarkLeviatanaitor? All in the next episode of Crimes in RED.

Episode 25

The estate in Cuba was quiet picard was left tehre alone, looked somewhat bored he was mad that they left him alone in the estate while they enjoy themself in Hawaii, he was walking round and round but still could'nt find anything to do, so he tried to catch huggy on the phone, but no success huggy was busy in Hawaii.
    So he went to the TV room and watched "GrimLands of Horror" which was his fav tv show. While picard was turned to the tv someone sneaked to the estate! picard didn't hear a thing although he is a big star in Brodway, the man came close to picard, but he saw that picard was sleeping, so he went to the kitchen. picard waken up and went to the kitchen, and saw him! AHHH!!!! who are you? that's weird you don't recognize me? ghost? who??? ghost? Nah!!! can't be he have a life time ban from the estate, if the dogs smell him they will reap him. HA! not funny.
    I am The Weed Wizard. picard was shocked... O' no!! not you! Yes! I am here and Krocks will arrive soon, the estate will be soon ours! I don't think so... the Villians will come to catch you! Nah... they are in Hawaii they won't arrive soon.
    picard grabbed a beer and told The Weed Wizard... Hey dude you can't hurt me.
    Of course I can ... soon you will be stoned like a stone.
    picard ran away from the kitchen and took the last jet from the estate!
    DD! Die ? Dr..? Hello?? I have troubles in the estate! Nobody heard him... but Cartez Knutsen Tea was near and heard him just before he hanged out.
    picard??? hello I hear you! what happened? picard?

What will happen next?

Episode 26

picard? hmm I can't hear a thing maybe something happened to him!
    While Cartez Knutsen gave up picard flew over Europe, he flew over the UK, and Norway but when he came over Danmark something caught his eyes...
    So he flew down and crashed his plane in a tree, his luck that he was fine after that one. picard walked around and saw lots of lots of people around some of them really drunk! then he understood where he is... he was in the Tuborg Beer Festival, picard as a beer lover saw it as heaven. He walked around the stands and weirdly found someone femiliar, Hey.. you are femiliar to me... What? who are you? I am picard. Ah, well I don't know you. Of course you don't my last name is Iowa Nijimia. Ah!!! you! I know you! Of course you know and you must be Blacky Wolfsen! yeah that's me. Nice to see you after 5 years... you didn't change a bit. Well, I am undercover here, I am trying to find ghost! he stole two bottles of the special Guiness beer... if he gets it to the wrong man he will make alot of cash!
    Ah... I can help you! my plane crashed anyway.. thing is that we are afraid he has something to do with The Weed Wizard. Oh! I just saw him in Cuba! you did??
    We must come to Cuba before he does!

Will Blacky Wolfsen and picard get to Cuba before ghost? all the details in the next episode of crimes in RED.

Episode 27

Congrats!!!!! you made it. Well it was the time to revenge the Villains, and I got those Guiness beers, yeah but you need get in time to Cuba, before they arrive here! I am doing the best I can.
    Blacky Wolfsen and picard went to the airport to catch the next flight to Cuba.
    Hey picard... so how goes those days? Well I am just fine those days. Good to hear, em picard can you check if there is a flight today to Cuba? Of course one second, Oh man. What? they cancelled all their flights to Cuba! What!!! WHat would we do now? I don't know. Wait a second I have a friend in the DS undercover agency he might help us, who? Well it's Tiko Fabrez... I hope he can help... after all he is spying on the MERCs, give me the phone... OK.
    Hello? Hey wolfy is that you? you bet it's me and I have serious troubles down here in Danmark, listen up I need you to try manage me a flight to Cuba. Hmm let me think... you can go to Mano Shipping yard and get to the Magic 1 ship... it will be in Cuba in a day or two. No!!! I don't have that much time! Well, you will have to use our last jet in Danmark for your sake I hope it's still there. Where is it? It's near picard's house in the UK, can you go over there? Well... I will try.
    picard! Yes? I need you to get me to your house over the UK... OK... it will take sometime but we will get there ASAP.
    Can you turn on the radio please? OK.
    "Two Special Guiness beers were stolen from the Beer Festival today, we suspect they got stolen by a former MERC member. To anotehr news... Today there was the first Villains tournament in Hawaii, the winner was Crazy Santos Idiot who mde a spectacular double shot in the end. This is the end of the news from VIAC news."
    What??! the beer was stolen by a MERC? no wonder the police can't find anything on the case. Lets go!

What will happen next?

Episode 28: part 1

Die Domingez Hard and Dr. Fantum back in Hawaii were trying to solve the situation with the MERCs, they set up a meeting with SALvoso and DarkLev, in the meeting they tried to find a solution that once and for all settle the mighty fight between the two mafia, until they agreed to solve it in a soccer match between them! Die Domingez Hard called picard and told him he have to leave the ghost case and come to Hawaii and be part of the soccer team.
    The news spread all over the world and alot of spectators came to see the match.
    Both teams seemed strong.

60,000 spectators arrived at The Grand Sam Grounds, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. La Villains Mafia started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. They fielded:

Keeper: Long Cartez Knutsen Tea

Defenders: Fred Bear, BOA, Slay. ,

Midfied: DeathS Diaz, Dr. Fantum, Die Domingez Hard, Crazy Santos Idiot.

Forward: Huggy, Picard, Stevie "O" Damiano.

The MERCars Mafia had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen:

Keeper: Death Engineersen

Defenders: MEUKy, Agent Raven, Pathosless

Midfield: SALvoso, DarkLevson, HELLraizersen, MR SLiKsen, Phoenix.

Forward: Dangerous "The Bull" Dan, Gun Element.

The big game is about to start, but they didn't know one thing! ghost was the referee!

What will happen next?

Episode 28 part 2

Welcome to our live match of the La Villains Mafia and MERCars Mafia! I am your broadcaster Tiko Fabrez and this our soccer commentator Blacky Wolfsen. So what do you think about the match Wolfsen? Well I think the teams are well trained and we will see a tough game between the two sides, I must say that the Villains' captain Die Domingez Hard is a main factor in the game, I saw him in other matches and he will contribute his magnificent expirience to the Villains.
    WHat do you think about the MERCars? Well I think that the MERCars will show their skills in the game, SALvoso will lead this team in this match and it will be a 1vs1 with Die Domingez Hard. Thank you Blacky, the match is now being played and we can see that the Villains prefering counter attacks while the MERCars using pressing. Yeah we can see that Crazy Santos Idiot using his special crazy airlines skill leading the ball from the wings to the center of the MERCars square. It seems that Long Cartez Knutsen Tea using his supernatural keeping skills and keeping to block the cannon balls... of HELLraizersen. Fabrez I must say the referee seems like ghost, Yeah Blacky and the crowd loving it. I think we should do something... wait a second! the La Villains Mafia making it 1-0 in a spactecular counter attack from the right Crazy Santos Idiont made it easy for Huggy to head the ball inside Death Engineersen's net. The crowd seems pleased. What do you think about it Blacky? I think it's time to stop watching the game and do something about ghost.
    Of course we will after the match, anyway we would like to hear your opinion about the counter attack, OK listen this attack made the MERCars start attacking in the middle, Ah AH AH/111111!!!!!!!!&#33 ;!!!!! What? Tiko ? where is he? huh seems like there is no referee in the match and the MERCars making ugly tackles in the pitch... Oh wait OUCH! seems like DeathS Diaz almost killed Agent Raven over there! Hmmm I can't see the Villains' keeper Knutsen Tea? where is he... seems like people disapear from the pitch ...

Where did they go ? all in the next episode of crimes in red!

Episode 29

Possibly? No... I don't think so, and what about him? I still haven't decided yet.
    How much time you plan to keep him here? until ghost will show up.
    Blacky Wolfsen went over to the dressing room of the La Villains Mafia, but it was empty, he went over the MERCars dressing room, but no one there, so he decided to search for the other players around the Grand Sam Grounds.
    Give me a reason... why you can't tell us? I won't speak until I see my captain,
    You better word up or you won't see the the day light ever again, you think you scare me? sorry to disspoint you. Knutsen won't speak... what is plan B? I think we don't have one. Are you sure you can't reach ghost on the phone? Yes... he is not responding, I can't understand it, why would Knutsen won't answer me it's only a simple question, Where is ghost? I think he will answer in the near future believe me.
    Blacky Wolfsen drove away from the Stadium, suddenly he heard his phone ringing, Hello? Wolfy!!! you gotta stop this evil plan! W%6olfy? W234olfy? Tiko I can't hear you well... lis3en I am around the sea port in Costa Brava, you gotta come around here ASAP! sorry I can't speak now bye! Blacky Wolfsen went back to the Stadium and saw Crazy Santos Idiot, Hey!!! wait! Wolfy? do you know where is everybody? I went to buy something and they gone! That's a good question, come with me to Costa Brava, we might find some clues over there.
    In the same time in the MERCars castle, the MERCs returned from the match with one man missing... MEUKy, Dark Lev wasn't too happy and tried to reach Die Domingez Hard on the phone but no respone, until Crazy Santos Idiot called him and told him the news!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Hey Scorch, This is good man...I love it :w00t:

Does Fantum find an untimely death???? It's
    about time someone got him before he gets
    them

This epich can only get better and better....
    way to go Scorch
    ....Too fast to live, too young to die....

....In Hiding.....

Villains
    Wait, I hope not! :unsure:
    [center]

[center]Proud to be in the #1 club[/center]
    [/center]

Originally posted by Fantum309@Aug 20 2003, 04:15 PM
    Wait, I hope not! :unsure:
    Hope not what?

Villains
    I don't want an untimely death, I want to survive like everybody else!
    [center]

[center]Proud to be in the #1 club[/center]
    [/center]

Originally posted by Fantum309@Aug 20 2003, 04:23 PM
    I don't want an untimely death, I want to survive like everybody else!
    That's huggy's job to save you.

Originally posted by huggy@Aug 20 2003, 04:26 PM
    dh glues a pup to my arse,then throws me in the middle as bait,then the hole merce clan jumped on me and dh and fantum spammed the lot nuking me and the merces the end

My Mood
    Lurking
    :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

....In Hiding.....

MERC GM Council Rep

My Mood
    Lurking

....In Hiding.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast