+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crimes in RED 2

Villains GM Council Rep. Scorch's Avatar

Crimes in RED 2

Episode 31

Some of the Vilains were very upset while Die Domingez Hard was seeking for answers. The only person that knew the answers was Huggy but he kept them to himself. Huggy is a loyal member of the Villains but the inforamtion that he knew was not his, although he wanted to tell it, something kept him from it.

ghost founded a clan that was supposed to be based on Villains who their mind was brain washed! the first one that he counted on is huggy. the air in the factory was poisoned with a gas called ZI2 its effecting slowly the brain and starting to brainwash the peoples who encounter it. The gas is unstable it can effect after several days or after months depends on the brain of that person.
    Unluckily huggy had a weakness to ZI2 due to the massive beer amounts that he drinks with Picard, but still the brain of Picard had Azetil that makes the gas work slowly while huggy was missing it. Huggy grabbed a knife and was about to kill Die Domingez Hard ...

Will huggy succeed?

Episode 32

Huggy came close to his prey the knife was already ready to slice Die Hard like a pizza slices but then Die Hard heard something weird..
    In about the same time picard decided to see ghost making a cake...
    ghost saw picard and said "come close dear friend come and eat my great bombamela cake. "No thanks really ghost I don't like cake" "Come over little rat come and eat before it's getting cold!" "ghost, I am keeping my diet so please..." "You little pumkin come come and eat..."

Die Hard heard the argue and came to see what happened while huggy missed DIe Hard in a an inch he followed Die Domingez Hard until ghost saw him and told him "Ah Huggimester come come you brought a knife come and slice the cake and eat..."

Will the Villains eat that smelly cake?!

Episode 33:

ghost was putting a side the knife, Die Domingez Hard said loudly ghost you are a nothing but unsuccefull leader, ghost went to consult with the olders to see what the think about it... :ghost you need to be patient the ZI2 must get through the brains of all" ghost came to consult with the yougers... who were those youngers? the youngers were from the sam street, why did they mentioned as youngers? because they are stupid. "ghost you should try get them eat the cake then they will follow you" ghost took the youngers advice and smaked the cake of Die Domingez Hard's face, Die Domingez Hard was very mad and opened the sky and from the sky 2 sheep and 3 cows fall on ghost and 5 BOA's ride on them on ghost's face. Suddenly BOA the real came in the door and saw ghost smaked on the floor, but the ZI2 started to work on him and he took 3 camels that fall after the cows and said " I am Adoram on the tax, pay me the cash" picrd and huggy thought BOA got insane and tried to seek for a cure for BOA but the proccess was hard.

Would they cure him?!

Episode 34

BOA had to go.

3 trucks on the road were heading to Die on the Burger Hard as they had to bring the new titty on the roof burger (tm) Die Domingez Hard went to the resturant to see if they have arrived.
    In the meantime huggy and picard tried to get BOA alive again! but they saw he dissapeared infront of their eyes. picard grabbed a cup of DH supper smack beer(tm) and he gone too huggy ran away and he couldn't escape from the same destiny.

BOA opened his eyes and found himself facing Greg the Bugger(tm) the owner and striper in Murphy's Irish Pub(R) (c) (tm)
    Die Domingez Hard ate his last slice of Picard's special Krock on fire burger as he found himself infront of Greg the Bugger stripping.

Things getting dirty while ghost opened his eyes and found a clue of the location...

What will happen next???

Episode 35

In a world full of darkness, downtown. There is only one man that can save a whole legacy...

Die Domingez Hard...
    BOA...
    Hugg's...
    Pick and Card...

something is about to change...
    This man can save a legacy of the whole... CLAN.
    [Tick] 10:23

ghost, finds out the truth.
    [Tick] 11:25
    "All of you can gang on one person but what about someone in your own size?" -MaTrOx

[Tak] 12:09
    There is only one man that can save the legacy...
    "You don't understand? we made several mistakes..." -Picard

"It is time..." -Die Domingez Hard

[Tick] 19:34
    "Mercs all around can we make it?" - Krocks

"ghost?" -The Weed Wizard

The Cri Coming Soon...

Episode 36 - The Return of The Cri.

Several things happen, since ghost conquered the Villains estate in cuba. As things were ugly Dr. Fantum kept in the basement while ghost and Krocks tried to relocate the Villains rebels, it wasn't easy. Some of them escaped to unknown places in the desert. ghost was defeated back then, until he found out that all the moves he made were wrong, he found a way to seek the location of the estate, back then the big fight between the Villains and the MERCars ended in peace. ghost wanted revenge and saw the whole fight between the two clan but the dissepointing end had ended his sitting and doing nothing but making scrumble eggs. Die Domingez Hard estabilished a secret underground clan, "The Villains' underground" he was hopeless, most of his gang got lost while he found himself defeated by ghost, but he tricked him and escaped, there is only one man trapped, there in ghost's hands... Dr. Fantum. most of his gang trying to find him, but his hideout is not around any place they know. Die Domingez Hard and Fred Bear were trying to find out clues. Picard and Huggy found out walking in Paris seeking for any MERC that might have been there, the MERCars Castle near Paris captured by VikingBrotherHood and Krocks, the two knew the value of it, several electronic radars and very advanced equipment layed there.
    BOA walked by himself in Deblin, until he found DeathS Diaz, he was suprised to see him drunk. BOA took him while DeathS Diaz said some unclear thoughts. The two headed to find a place to stay. Luckly BOA had alot of money in a local bank that he found out just now that he can take.

Things weren't any good since the splited group knew ghost's guys will soon find them. But there is only one man that can save the situation...

Episode 37

Portugal is quiet nice in those days of the season, The Cri didn't remember a thing about his past, sitting in his wine shop, waiting for the next costumer.
    The Cri or the owner of Cri's corner that sells more then 100 kinds of wine a day didn't remember his history in the Villains clan sadly his memory didn't get back at him. Die Domingez Hard returned to the crime scene in Costa Brava, the factory that left there may had some clues about Villains, searching around he found out that one of the computers still up and running and nevertheless it took a live videos from The Cri's shop. Die Domningez Hard remembered him as Crazy Santos Idiot, but seems that ghost got through his mind and changed his name. ghost sent him to sell wine while he knew it will keep him from the real object, to get him down. Die Domingez Hard took the first flight to Porto and was 2 minutes from The Cri's shop...

Episode 38

Die Domingez Hard was really close to The Cri's shop but suddenly a thief came over and grabbed his ROLEX watch. Die Domingez Hard was really mad and ran after the thief, the thief crossed a crowded market and dissapeared.
    This thief knew everything he planned this for way too long as he entered The Cri's shop in the backdoor. "Oh, oh oh ROLEX watch" said The Cri with sparkling eyes. "Who was the victim?" the thief looked at The Cri closely and said it was Sir Hard. The Cri looked at him in a weird way "this name! it sounds familiar to me!" the thief was stunned and took a large diamond ring and throw it away on The Cri's head. The Cri was really mad and didn't understand what is going on. As suddenly BOA has entered the shop, at this time The Cri was even more confused. "Hello sir Cri, do you know in what trouble you are" BOA smiled a grin smile and grabbed a knife, "I didn't know you are working with Sir Coco" "ehm Krocko". The Cri was really mad and took the twop gentlements away from the shop while Die Domingez Hard crossed the street, the three faced Die Domingez Hard and Krocks had the ROLEX in his left hand with a gun in the right hand....

Episode 39

Die Domingez Hard saw Krocks BOA and Cri, and he he also saw a gun in Krocks' hands however Cri and BOA walked infront and didn't see the gun.
    Die Domingez Hard froze and tried the secret Villains signs, to try warn them.
    BOA realized it immediatly althrough Cri didn't remember a thing.
    "Who is this crazy man, is it a street clown?" "I believe it's Sir Hard" said BOA rapidly "Hard nuts?" "No, Domingez Hard" said BOA while he is eating a triple cheese burger. "Hmm this name sounds familiar to me" "of course it is he is the founder" "founder of Domingez Cars insurance?" "No, founder of The Villains" The Cri had a quick flash back and he remmebered everything.
    Krocks came close to The Cri, "Mr Cri come with me we need to talk" BOA slapped Krocks with the triple cheese burger and smaked on his face the triple burger and took the gun. The Cri didn't understand a thing. Die Domingez Hard tried to convice The Cri, he is one of the Villains. The Cri didn't remember this part of the story. The three walked through the street but they didn't know ghost came after them secretly and picard became a slave of ghost after he developed a poison beer, that picard drunk. Dr. Fantum still locked in the basement and huggy came close to the cell and wave him with the key.
    The Weed Wizard caught both of them but a big mistake The Weed Wizard drunk the posion beer too and became a monkey slave of huggy.

Episode 40

Time running fast, and another day past, things were smooth downtown while Die Domingez Hard ran away from the place, that he had found empty and dark.
    Wispering through the doors unkind words and the case is about to be closed. The Cri had his last chance to go with the heap of goodness, but it was too hard to see the exit, white, and dark. Timeless, the situation didn't have an end. The Cri didn't understand, or know where is he, caught in the middle of darkness, and the sunset outside, he could choose, he could know, but it was too late.
    Down the empty tunnels of the subway, BOA stood alone waiting, to see, but the darkness around made it hard to even look, in his own eyes. A strong light seemed from the tunnel, it was quiet but yet strident. It was the circle line in the middle of Costa Brava, Spain. BOA stood there and saw the train coming through the walls and strays towards him. The negligence in the tunnels pretend to be endless, until the bright light came through it and vanished as quick as BOA came over the single glacier that came along and gone.
    Die Domingez Hard walked through the empty streets until he came to an end.
    Disappointed, Die Domingez Hard got up the plane to London, maybe there the thing he saw through his eyes will bleached.

Episode 41

He has just arrived, put his cold feet on the floor, grey sky and clouds just over his head, yes it was typical London in those days. Walked like a ghost throught the airport, it was all so distant, he could only see thoughts hear them over and over in his head. Just went down to the underground and saw trains come and go just like he remembered, just like members in his clan come and go. He was alone looked around, nobody cared nobody knew. Every step he took seemed like forever while the thoughts kept reasonate in his head, he wanted to quit the clan it was tough, all by himself he didn't know where is everyone, he thought they left him alone, he felt so close to them but yet so distant, he couldn't bring them back.
    He just walked over and over in his memories, how everything started just from him, created what nobody else could, but everything fell apart.
    In the other side of the ocean, The Cri found himself in a room, he didn't remember a thing but he had knew, that things are more complicated then they seemed to be.
    Die Domingez Hard, walked alone in the street, just when he had the ability to stand up on his feet and be strong, he saw The Cri with Merc shirt in a T.V store next door...

Episode 42

The Cri went to get his lunch from the local Pret A Manger, while he saw Die Domingez Hard walking around searching for clues he came close and Die Domingez Hard recongnized him...
    Die Domingez Hard: Cri!!!!!
    The Cri: huh?
    Die Domingez Hard: I just saw you with a MERC shirt!
    The Cri: Who are you? I hope you are not one of those nuts in the subway
    Die Domingez Hard: ghost!!!!
    The Cri: oh dear someone call for help we have a psycho here...
    ghost: HAHHA! finaly found you two! calling my clan a n00b clan ha! you two daoc frogs!
    BOA: hey guys I heard the word ghost and couldn't resist ...
    Die Domingez Hard: BOA!!!!
    Picard: DH?
    Huggy: it might be a clone! I have been in that movie before!
    Die Domingez Hard: huh?!
    Shotgun Maniac: Ahh.. I knew you would come to the man boobs contest I made here around the corner but no one mentioned ghost will be there too!
    Die Domingez Hard: WTF is going here...?
    Picard: excuse me? again with those man boobs thingys!
    ghost: no one told me about man boobs contest! we are in a middle of a war.. and I remember I was a slave monkey of huggy but weird things happened since then..
    SHotgun Maniac: I suggest we kill ghost ...
    Die Domingez Hard: hey guys I am the only one that clueless about things here?
    Huggy: no, I guess it's ghost fault!
    BOA: YEAH!!!!!!! KILLLLLL HIM! and nitro and asian too please!
    Huggy: huh?
    Picard: I think he is living in another thread.
    Die Domingez Hard: come on guys please tell me what's up.

While they argued a smelly shadow came a cross the street and it didnt look like any of the villains,

Huggy: I smell MERCS......
    Last edited by Scorch; 08-13-2005 at 08:33 PM.

My Mood
    Lurking
    He has knifed me so often I've lost count...
    ....Too fast to live, too young to die....

....In Hiding.....

I bet that dangerous gas ZI2 comes from Domingez's bathroom

(Villains) To live, to fight, to die for

Villains
    The picard junp up on the table did a scissorkick followed by a roung house kick to ghost's head..snapping it clean of his neck..blood shot into the air and picard took a dump down his neck...The End Picard is god and wins..ghost is...well....a ghost.:-)
    [
    http://www.zapink.co.uk
    Credit Crunch Busting Ink and Toners.

Villains
    When is our Xmas party anyway?
    [
    http://www.zapink.co.uk
    Credit Crunch Busting Ink and Toners.

Dead Server Administrator (Villains) Crazy Idiot's Avatar
    And the return?

(Villains) <<Crazy Idiot>>

+ Reply to Thread