+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FE secrets in screenshots

CF
    Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    Oasis

1) This shot shows the hidden area behind the waterfall in the starting area right behind you. Jump into this cave and get Secret #1.

2) The health tablets in the boxes are the key to triggering the second secret. Collect them both quickly for Secret #2. Note that I have destroyed the statue, because another secret is about to be triggered there.

3) Collect the armor shard in the box, which is in a room to the left of the statue room, and Secret #3 will be activated.

4) The third secret, a bounce pad, is in this shot. An arrow directs you to Secret #4, the Minigun.

5) Blast open the wall panel that I am firing at in this shot to open Secret #5.

CF
    Oasis cont.

1) In this final shot, step into the fifth secret, and step out WITHOUT collecting anything to claim Secret #6.

CF
    Dunes

1) When you go over the hill, head to the left and collect the health potion here in this screenshot and get Secret #1.

2) Head to the opposite area of the first secret and take this health cube for Secret #2.

3) Head for that oasis off in the distance from the second secret to get Secret #3.

4) The oasis when you get to it.

5) You see that tree off in the distance to the left of the door? Head there for the next secret.

CF
    Dunes cont.

1) Blow up the tree for Secret #4.

2) In the last area of this level, do a rocket jump onto the building to the left, as the arrow indicates, and get Secret #5.

3) Note two arrows in this shot. Rocket jump onto the building, then get right off it as it will collapse.

4) This health heart is what remains of the collapsed building. Collect it to claim Secret #6.

CF
    Suburbs

1) As you skim the left wall you should come across this area which is Secret #1.

2) In the corner to the left, as shown in this shot, a tree is blocking the next secret. Shoot it and claim Secret #2.

3) In the second yard, skim the left wall again and find the area in this shot for Secret #3.

4) Look to the left of the building for this health potion, Secret #4.

5) Collect the armor shard in this screenshot to trigger Secret #5.

CF
    Suburbs cont.

1) Pick up the Rockets in this shot to trigger Secret #6.

2) In this shot note how I am positioned at the end of the level. Get up to the pipe and face the houses.

3) Dive into the pipe and you should land on a ledge taking you into this area, Secret #7.

CF
    Sewers

I know this level is pretty dark, just work with me if you can. My walkthrough still directs you around the areas even with the lights shut off.

1) You can barely see the health heart in the box in this first shot. It is found down a tunnel which is Secret #1.

2) In the second pool in the level find this armor and collect it for Secret #2.

3) These arrows direct you to jump onto the beam and follow it to Secret #3.

4) See where I have fired my Rocket Launcher and where the arrow is pointing? That is a hole that takes you to Secret #4.

5) And you have to be fast in following the arrows here to get to the red armor which is Secret #5. To get out, use the button in the box.

CF
    Metropolis

1) After you pass the area with the four Scarabs, turn to the right and blast that wall panel open and claim the only secret in the level, Secret #1.

CF
    Alley of the Sphinxes

1) Head off to that tree in the distance in this shot, which holds Secret #1.

2) The secret up close and personal.

CF
    Karnak

1) As the level starts immediately walk backwards past the closing doors to get to this area, Secret #1.

2) Find these buttons on either side of this room. Push them both to lower an elevator that the arrow is pointing to.

3) Ride this elevator to Secret #2.

4) Dive into the water and collect the ammo in this box and Secret #3 will open up.

5) The wall panel in the box here can be opened to get Secret #4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast